Women-What Was Your Last or Hardest Body Part To Tone Up?

Options
My last bit of fat to come off were my LOVE HANDLES. It was totally my plateau spot.

I still had them even though I had reached my goal. It took me about two months after I lost my weight and reached my goal before they disappeared. I kept eating clean, I kept walking everyday, and drinking lots of water. I ate lots of fruit (not sure if that helps but I just love fruit more than I like veggies lol). I took a diet pill too, but that was during my actual weightlosing period. Ive heard that the love handle area is the brown fat/sticky fat area where fat loves to permanently try to stay but i am so happy to tell you all today that love handles ARE conquerable. There's no way to spot reduce it, just gotta eat clean for the most part and get a little activity in. At least for 30 min everyday.

Today I am proud to be love handle-less.

What are you proud of?

Replies

• SlimSadieG
    SlimSadieG Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    MY STOMACH!

He just ain't budging.

(Not proud of anything...yet!)
  • alapoint89
    Options
    thighs
  • louisebear
    Options
    love handles and chunckly tighs and knees......even at my thinest i had chunky legs and love handles :O(
  • Meggles63
    Meggles63 Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Same issue here, although I still haven't gotten rid of them....time will tell. I'm just proud that I've stuck to an exercise program AND taken my food intake seriously. Never did that before. I still need to add more fruits/veggies, but I'm getting there. I am a work in progress!
  • siabevis
    siabevis Posts: 811
    Options
    I will admit that my thighs/butt arent perfect. They jiggle a bit but they are cellulite free. Just gotta tone. Im waiting to work on my legs till after my breast augmentation next week.
  • asyouseefit
    asyouseefit Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Arms and thighs! While I've lost quite a few inches around the waist and hips, my arms haven't changed AT ALL. My thighs do look a little better but still a lot of work to do...
  • fit4travels
    Options
    bump
  • siabevis
    Options
    in MY experience, and EVERY body is different, is that I think that everything from the hips up can be controlled by a clean diet. Everything downstairs-legs, butt, and thighs you gotta work lol.
  • Redol67
    Options
    bat wings...
  • siabevis
    Options
    bat wings...

Have you tried pushups and tricep dips? Those cured mine lol. Alone with the good eating..
  • siabevis
    Options
    For stomach and thighs, cardio mixed with strength training is best along with a clean diet.. Start running along with doing pushups, crunches, bicycle crunches, squats and lunges
  • hazelbliss6
    hazelbliss6 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    It used to be my love handels, but after having a baby... it is definately the bagel pinned to my belly button :ohwell:
  • RAFValentina
    RAFValentina Posts: 1,231 Member
    Options
    Last to go is my love handles too - but they're not too bad. The easiest 2 things to get rid of were my thighs, knees and stomach. Gone within about 3 weeks of hard work. Running is just soooo good for it!
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    low butt, upper thighs. I have cellulite that just won't quit, no matter how low my bf%.
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    Love handles and a little squishy on my stomach.
  • RAFValentina
    RAFValentina Posts: 1,231 Member
    Options
    For stomach and thighs, cardio mixed with strength training is best along with a clean diet.. Start running along with doing pushups, crunches, bicycle crunches, squats and lunges

Couldn't agree more... smashing the gym (or outside and in the comfort of your own home if you don't have access to a gym) will get this working for you. I didn't step in the gym ONCE in the summer, I ran 10km runs - even if they took me a long time on hot days most evenings OUTSIDE and did pressup/pushups and situps in my room ... to tone up shoulders and have a great looking decolletage, get a resistance band and do lots of high intensity lat raises with quite some resistance... feel the burn literally and you'll be on your way to an awesome bod!

Can't stress on the cardio though enough - so so good for you .... my resting heart rate went down from 65BPM to about 45 BPM within about 6 weeks! Try doing the plank too a few times a day. Try to hold for a minimum of 30 seconds, but push yourself more each time! :) Also, drink plenty of plain water to help budge the fat! Water is essential to the metabolism of fat! :) xx
  • siabevis
    Options
    low butt, upper thighs. I have cellulite that just won't quit, no matter how low my bf%.

Do u drink enough water, not smoke, and eat clean?
  • siabevis
    Options
    Last to go is my love handles too - but they're not too bad. The easiest 2 things to get rid of were my thighs, knees and stomach. Gone within about 3 weeks of hard work. Running is just soooo good for it!

I need to start running but im lazy lol. And now im having a boob job so ill be out for weeks for recovery
  • FitForLife81
    FitForLife81 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    See my love handles are gone but my stomach still needs help. After having two kids via c-section, I have that stubborn fat on my stomach and I am at my lowest weight EVER (116) But that dang stomach area is still there!
  • keiraev
    keiraev Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Belly & saddlebags- they still wobble far too much for my liking!

My arms and lower legs were easiest.