Just started, could use some friends..

I am a total slacker when ti comes to logging my food and exercise, but I know it needs to be done! Would love to make some friends who are willing to give me the butt kicking I need to stay on top of it.

Replies

• JoAnn73
    JoAnn73 Posts: 161 Member
    welcome!!
  • Welcome - lots of great people on here!! Feel free to add me :)
  • :smile: I will send you a friend request
  • mssygayle
    mssygayle Posts: 21 Member
    add me dear
  • fish119
    fish119 Posts: 67
    You can add me if you want. I'm going to be on this journey for quite some time! I can't complain, the "pals" I have on here are amazing and I love them!
  • Sunnypatti
    Sunnypatti Posts: 2 Member
    You can add me. I'm new to this "food logging" stuff.
  • I am a total slacker when ti comes to logging my food and exercise, but I know it needs to be done! Would love to make some friends who are willing to give me the butt kicking I need to stay on top of it.

I am too! i started mfp Hard Core calorie and exercise counting and dropped 33lbs from it...now its hard to get back into it! WE both need the support ill support youu u support mee hehe
  • I just started the beginning of the week....maybe we can help each other along:smile:
  • I just started as well and I love the calorie tracker! I'm not trying to lose alot of weight, but a little and it has helped tremendously. You will find adding your food to the calorie tracker really easy. So don't be afraid! It gives such a boost of confidence when you see that you've maintained your calories throughout the day cause you know with exercise you will lose that weight faster!:happy:
  • Hi I'm news in here n I could use sum friends n new pplz to help me stay on top of this plz add me if u lyke
  • Welcome!! Feel free to add me!! I am fairly new.