107 pounds down with pics...eeekkk

Options

Replies

• sarahkatara
    sarahkatara Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    I am SO glad that you promised yourself that you would post at the one year mark and that you didn't' delete those pictures. You have done something so incredible. You were beautiful before but now you are glowing and it's obvious that the weight loss didn't just make you smaller- it made you HAPPIER. CONGRATULATIONS!!! Keep it up and remember that the only way we can learn from our mistakes is to sometimes have a little reminder of where we came from.
    Oh and objectification? I can understand what you mean- you finally feel sexy and attractive and others are noticing. What an amazing feeling!!! :D
  • ycc1964
    ycc1964 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look fantastic.
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :flowerforyou: You have done a Marvelous Job!! You have a LOT to be proud of, and you may never know how many people you may have inspired by having the Courage to post those pictures!!

:heart: {{HUGS}}
  • FatUncleRob
    Options
    I'm really proud and happy for you, gorgeous!! :heart:

Sorry that you agonized so much over posting the pictures but it helps us all see how far you've come and serves as an inspiration.

One thing that you haven't lost is that amazing smile! :flowerforyou:
  • 4jenniferk
    4jenniferk Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I LOVE your story and I am touched by the joy you get from your children.... I don't even know you but I'm EXTREMELY PROUD OF YOU!!!!!!!!! :happy:
  • JacobsenCan
    Options
    You are certainly an inspiration to me!! I am grateful to know that it can be done. Thank You
  • tomorrowisnotpromised
    Options
    Congrats on your success!!!
  • Leigh_D
    Leigh_D Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you. You look wonderful, your story is compelling and very well-written, and I can feel your happiness! Cheers!
    YES!

QUOTE: "4. I went from running maybe 3.0 mph to today I ran intervals going 7.5 and I know I could go faster (please remember I don’t usually run and I have never been fast, so this is good for me) "

Why, oh why does everyone insist on specifically mentioning a variation of "I'm Slow; Don't Judge"? Who are the Speed Police that are going to mock, exclude, or judge any runner of any speed or ability? All the runners I know are incredibly supportive of any effort, and know that everyone will move at their own pace. So where does this constant disclaimer-ing come from?

Be proud of more than doubling your speed! Don't apologize for not being "faster". What the hell? Own that accomplishment! That is amazing! Way to go! :happy:
  • risefromruin
    risefromruin Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    You look freakin' FABULOUS. Way to go!!
  • Lttlbird
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story! You look incredible, congratulations!!
  • myboysmomx2
    myboysmomx2 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    You've done an amazing job. Fantastic transformation!!!!
  • GreenLifeGirl
    GreenLifeGirl Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    What an amazing story of diligence and a major life change! You look great!
  • BlessedandBeautifulBrown
    Options
    Congrats
  • gdr1976
    gdr1976 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    you are awesome WTG!
  • kknudson
    kknudson Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • luvmycandies
    luvmycandies Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    U look amazing! Thanks for the friday inspiration! I needed that!
  • kimberly0416
    kimberly0416 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Amazing, defintely inspirational that even though you had pain in first running, you ran through it. Gives me motivation to start running and push through it. Thank you!
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely fantastic! Way to go! :happy:
  • cartera1
    Options
    Wow! What an inspiration!
  • a1rose
    a1rose Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I am so glad that you did end up posting your photos! Even if it was hard for you! You're such an inspiration and many of us look up to you! Thank you so much for sharing! <3
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!