2nd time around

Options
Hi I am going to try this for a second time. I have recently quit smoking & now it is time to get into shape. I am actually looking to see if there are people in the San Antonio area that would like to start a walking club of sorts. I am in the 78250 area near Sea World.

Replies

• jnanof
    jnanof Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Congrats on quitting smoking! I have done this twice and have been a non smoker for 7+ years now. The biggest help for me was knowing that cravings (any) last only two minutes, When I got a craving, I would do push ups for two minutes and I was cured of it!
    Also, whenever I thought about starting back up, I told myself that quitting was THE HARDEST THING I EVER DID. and I was not willing to go through that again. Because once you start back up, you have to quit again.
  • Jessame
    Jessame Posts: 11
    Options
    Thanks for the boost! I am actually finding the smoking part the easiest.My daughter has quit smoking as well so it makes it a lot easier . I have to work on my ice cream and candy cravings so I have decided to get on the treadmill or elliptical every time a crave sweets