Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

107 pounds down with pics...eeekkk

Replies

• veronika0207
    veronika0207 Posts: 14 Member
    Wow you are such an inspiration.. :flowerforyou: Great Job and thank you for sharing!!
  • kfd1098
    kfd1098 Posts: 25
    Congrats and please know that these are the posts I come to for inspiration. To see a before picture of "me" (someone who was where I am now) and then see that in just one year...one short year (and I say short because it has taken me 30 + years to get my body where it is now and in only one year - of true commitment and hard work) - I can look as awesome as you and THAT is what keeps me going.

Congrats again!
  • Kimbie500
    Kimbie500 Posts: 388 Member
    AMAZING job! Thanks for sharing your journey!
  • KettyLan
    KettyLan Posts: 440 Member
    Amazing transformation!!! Thank for sharing your journey!!!
  • vox23
    vox23 Posts: 246 Member
    wow! Amazing job girl!!!!!! it is so wonderful to see people with such great results.
  • A huge congrats to you! You look amazing and I hope you are walking around without your feet even touching the ground.

I see you have received a tremendous amount of responses so I hope you get a chance to read my reply. I know it was terribly difficult for you to post your before pics but I thank you for it. Every morning I log on to MFP and read 1 or 2 success stories and it truly does keep me going all day. Inspiration is just as important as diet an exercise!
  • I am inspired, thank you for sharing!
  • Mios3
    Mios3 Posts: 530 Member
    Wow what an amazing transformation!!! You look GREAT!!!! Congrats!!
  • deedeefelldown
    deedeefelldown Posts: 57 Member
    I am at work so unfortunately I can't see your pics. However, your story was more than I needed to be encouraged in my own journey. Thank you so much for sharing your story.
  • mpalacio
    mpalacio Posts: 8 Member
    wow. I am amazed! I just found my motivation today. This week has been a ruff one for me as I added P90X to my work out and I can hardly walk today and questioning if its worth going on but after reading and seeing your pictures I am recharged and I know it is worth it at all costs. Thank you for posting.
  • Bezu
    Bezu Posts: 2
    Wow, great inspiration. i am very happy for you.
  • dixiech1ck
    dixiech1ck Posts: 769 Member
    Amazing, fantastic and inspiring. Best of luck as you continue your journey!!! And *hugs* to your kids -- they are so proud of you!!
  • TMcBooty
    TMcBooty Posts: 780 Member
    You have a done a wonderful job!!! Congrats to you :)
  • IOWAlapbanderette
    IOWAlapbanderette Posts: 74 Member
    You are an inspiration!!
  • bevhols
    bevhols Posts: 43 Member
    You are beautiful ... and better yet, it sounds to me like you are beautiful and fit both inside and out! Congratulations on your amazing achievements~
  • wagreen
    wagreen Posts: 76 Member
    soooooooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful what a discipline person you are... you are my inspiration today...thanks for sharing.
  • stritte14
    stritte14 Posts: 52 Member
    Congrats on your amazying accomplishment. You have acheived so much & have enriched your life in so many ways. I am in awe of you!!
  • AnninStPaul
    AnninStPaul Posts: 1,372 Member
    CONGRATULATIONS! WELL DONE!!
  • jj1983
    jj1983 Posts: 146 Member
    AMAZING - I hope you are very proud of youself for such a great accomplishment.
  • LadyoftheDisc
    LadyoftheDisc Posts: 136 Member
    Just. Awesome!! You look incredible and sooo HAPPY!! Congrats on your amazing weight loss journey, such an inspiration!!! :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!