Replies

• tbelivea
    tbelivea Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC! Way to go :D
  • veronika0207
    veronika0207 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Wow you are such an inspiration.. :flowerforyou: Great Job and thank you for sharing!!
  • kfd1098
    kfd1098 Posts: 25
    Options
    Congrats and please know that these are the posts I come to for inspiration. To see a before picture of "me" (someone who was where I am now) and then see that in just one year...one short year (and I say short because it has taken me 30 + years to get my body where it is now and in only one year - of true commitment and hard work) - I can look as awesome as you and THAT is what keeps me going.

Congrats again!
  • Kimbie500
    Kimbie500 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    AMAZING job! Thanks for sharing your journey!
  • KettyLan
    KettyLan Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation!!! Thank for sharing your journey!!!
  • vox23
    vox23 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    wow! Amazing job girl!!!!!! it is so wonderful to see people with such great results.
  • chuluotababe
    Options
    A huge congrats to you! You look amazing and I hope you are walking around without your feet even touching the ground.

I see you have received a tremendous amount of responses so I hope you get a chance to read my reply. I know it was terribly difficult for you to post your before pics but I thank you for it. Every morning I log on to MFP and read 1 or 2 success stories and it truly does keep me going all day. Inspiration is just as important as diet an exercise!
  • cherikasalzmann
    Options
    I am inspired, thank you for sharing!
  • Mios3
    Mios3 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Wow what an amazing transformation!!! You look GREAT!!!! Congrats!!
  • deedeefelldown
    deedeefelldown Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I am at work so unfortunately I can't see your pics. However, your story was more than I needed to be encouraged in my own journey. Thank you so much for sharing your story.
  • mpalacio
    mpalacio Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    wow. I am amazed! I just found my motivation today. This week has been a ruff one for me as I added P90X to my work out and I can hardly walk today and questioning if its worth going on but after reading and seeing your pictures I am recharged and I know it is worth it at all costs. Thank you for posting.
  • Bezu
    Bezu Posts: 2
    Options
    Wow, great inspiration. i am very happy for you.
  • dixiech1ck
    dixiech1ck Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Amazing, fantastic and inspiring. Best of luck as you continue your journey!!! And *hugs* to your kids -- they are so proud of you!!
  • TMcBooty
    TMcBooty Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    You have a done a wonderful job!!! Congrats to you :)
  • IOWAlapbanderette
    IOWAlapbanderette Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration!!
  • bevhols
    bevhols Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful ... and better yet, it sounds to me like you are beautiful and fit both inside and out! Congratulations on your amazing achievements~
  • wagreen
    wagreen Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    soooooooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful what a discipline person you are... you are my inspiration today...thanks for sharing.
  • stritte14
    stritte14 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your amazying accomplishment. You have acheived so much & have enriched your life in so many ways. I am in awe of you!!
  • AnninStPaul
    AnninStPaul Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! WELL DONE!!
  • jj1983
    jj1983 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    AMAZING - I hope you are very proud of youself for such a great accomplishment.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!