• jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    Hugh Laurie
  • SarahxCheesecake
    SarahxCheesecake Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Hilary Clinton, to my shame.
    (Intellect does it for me, within reason. Margaret Thatcher = brewer's droop and a sickbag)

There's hope for me then.......:heart:
  • ilovedeadlifts
    ilovedeadlifts Posts: 2,923 Member
    Options
    Steve Buscimi (sp?)

srs?

wow
  • CindyC72
    CindyC72 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Daniel Tosh is so cute. Love him. Adrien Brody, Dave Grohl (mmmmmm), Woody Harrelson, and some of those guys on Deadliest Catch. :love:
  • CindyC72
    CindyC72 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Oh oh oh... someone mentioned Star Gate. How could I forget Daniel Jackson?? Geeky girl's wet dream... Michael Shanks is an idol.

msskating15.jpg
    You mean this guy? Heck yes!
    Oh yeah, him too!
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    Steve Buscimi (sp?)

srs?

wow

That's what I thought too. He's about only one on here that I do not understand in the least.

However, it gives all us regular guys hope.
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    I was trying to say I don't find kevin mckidd unconventional. He has obvious good looks to me so I found it odd he was mentioned. Go rent the hbo series Rome. He is a badass in that. Also the movie dog soldiers although its a little scary.

You found Dog Soldiers scary? Nooooo! I found it hilarious....and I really am a complete horror film wimp! Perhaps it was the fact that they re-used bits of footage from other films (and an Army advert)!

Seconding Rome - Lucius Vorenas was fantastic...although Titus Pullo was my favourite (not in a fancying kind of way)! :bigsmile:
    I didnt find it scary but if someone doesn't like horror movies they would not enjoy it. People are weenies! Although I did jump when they were telling the campfire story and the carcass fell in the middle! Lol
  • Hootsmamma
    Hootsmamma Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    William Dafoe. I know..... must be those lips! Think he's very sexy, but don't really understand why I feel that way, just do.
  • jackibailey
    jackibailey Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I love Gary Sinise from CSI NY. He has charisma!
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    Adrian Brody. Used to like Nic Cage. (Shaddup!) Joey Lawrence isn't unconventional, but underrated. Jack Black. Will Ferrell. Ryan Reynolds. (Wait...how did THAT get in there? He's just straight-up HOTASHELL.) Olivia Newton John. (I said SHADDUP!) Beach Bear from Show Biz Pizza. Steven Tyler.

Tim Burton from time to time, and Danny Elfman forever. I fell for him after I found out he was the voice of Jack Skelington.

Sometimes Owen Wilson. Sean Connery (cuz he's OLD). Super-smart, nerdy, wise-*kitten* in general. Steven Colbert.

Young John Travolta (because he is forever beyond my reach).
  • SkateboardFi
    SkateboardFi Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    Jerry+Ferrara+Out+West+Hollywood+76hyyqD75nsl.jpg

turtle off of entourage ahhhhhhh :heart:
  • Beastette
    Options
    Janine Garofalo (sp). Ingrid Michaelson. Flex. (He isn't unconventional, it's just most people don't know who he is).

And Winona Ryder. Forever and ever.

Cam from Modern Family. He makes me wish I were a gay man. Not the actor who portrays Cam. Actual Cam.

Prince. Because I don't do short men, but I have loved him since I was 8. Yes, he was shorter than I when I was 8.

Seal. A lil' bit.
  • TheGoktor
    TheGoktor Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    I was trying to say I don't find kevin mckidd unconventional. He has obvious good looks to me so I found it odd he was mentioned. Go rent the hbo series Rome. He is a badass in that. Also the movie dog soldiers although its a little scary.

You found Dog Soldiers scary? Nooooo! I found it hilarious....and I really am a complete horror film wimp! Perhaps it was the fact that they re-used bits of footage from other films (and an Army advert)!

Seconding Rome - Lucius Vorenas was fantastic...although Titus Pullo was my favourite (not in a fancying kind of way)! :bigsmile:
    I didnt find it scary but if someone doesn't like horror movies they would not enjoy it. People are weenies! Although I did jump when they were telling the campfire story and the carcass fell in the middle! Lol

Aaahh, gotcha! :smile: Am with you re. the cow carcass - made me jump, then burst into a fit of giggles! :laugh:
  • mmelledge
    mmelledge Posts: 150
    Options
    I second the Seal comment.... dunno what it is, but yes.
  • JLS6000
    JLS6000 Posts: 11
    Options
    I don't know about unconventional...but I love Nicky Byrne to bits
  • Beastette
    Options
    Ricky Gervais. He is such a colossal wise-*kitten*. Jason Sudakis. Mayer Hawthorne.
  • Samsara9
    Options
    It's kind of a prerequisite for someone to be unconventional looking for me to find them attractive. I'm posting from my phonne so there will be no photos.

Dave Vanian of The Damned. Well, at least until I got stuck in an abusive relationahip with his doppelganger. Now not so sure.

Daniel Ash and Peter Murphy of Bauhaus.

Billy Idol.

Spike from Buffy

John Malcovich from Dagerous Liasons

Adam Ant (80's Prince Charming version)

I think we are kindred spirits!!! All of yours have been a crush of mine at one time in my life! I still have all of my Damned albums (no pun intended) and my Bauhaus, Dali's Car, Peter Murphy, Love and Rockets, etc... John Malcovich in DL makes me swoon :heart: So, I guess I like vampiric, androgynous, dangerously dark men :huh: Also Bowie as Ziggy Stardust :love: And, Marc Almond from Softcell!
  • Samsara9
    Options
    Oh...and someone mentioned Danny Elfman :heart: I've loved him since Oingo Boingo (dating myself, I know). His voice and his sometimes very twisted lyrics do it for me every time!! And, Jack White...