Hello. I am a newbie.......

Options
A friend recommended this site to me she uses it all the time an it seems to be helping her. Hope it does the same for me...

Replies

• pattynava
    pattynava Posts: 331
    Options
    Welcome! I've been here for a little over a month now..and the people and encouragement are awesome! Nice to meet ya, and good luck:flowerforyou:
  • whoaitzvee
    Options
    it will don't worry about it, its actually a fun site. Im sure you'll do great
  • mrsbrewha
    Options
    I am new here as well. I have been on this site for a WHOLE 4 days so far! And I love it! Welcome! You'll enjoy the people on here, they are very encouraging and motivating!
  • jordanashley19
    Options
    welcome to the family!
    and goodluck on your journey. :)

:flowerforyou:
  • STACEBAR
    Options
    Glad you are here! I'm new myself!!
  • javagirl4012
    Options
    I'm working on two weeks this is my first day posting anything. i wish u good luck...i know im having fun
  • Time2LoseWeightNOW
    Time2LoseWeightNOW Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm new here also...about 4 days. It is a great sight with much needed support from everyone. You'll love it.
  • wagreen
    wagreen Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    You are going to get adicted to the encouragement....welcome to the site. You will not be disappointed. :flowerforyou:
  • mlwestbury
    mlwestbury Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Welcome i just signed up last week and Its great!
  • billanddorena
    Options
    Hi!!! I'm a newbie too :flowerforyou: My name is Dorena. I have been trying to lose weight and my nutritionist recommended this website. I like what I see...hope to get to know alot of people...I don't have any friends who need to lose weight...lol.
  • tinastanley
    tinastanley Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hello! Welcome! I've been on MFP since July and so far I've lost 32.5 lbs. Love the motivation and support I get from all MFP friends. As long as you log in everyday and stay under your calories and get some type of physical activity you will see great results. Feel free to add me. Have a great day!
  • ronfrost
    Options
    Good Luck we are pulling for you!!!!
  • ronfrost
    Options
    That's awesome
  • REDLMS
    REDLMS Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm a newbie, too. I'm going to really try and buckle down. I have a lot of weight to lose! My goal is to get to a healthy weight within a year or so, and then my husband and I will start trying to have a baby. So anything I do with this app and program will have to be really healthy, because I don't just want to lose weight, I want to make my body a healthy environment for our future kids! Any advice from people in a similar situation is much appreciated.
  • elianexox
    elianexox Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You'll love it here :) feel free to add me ! We always need support !

Good luck !!:happy:
  • srandel
    Options
    Hi my name is Sarah. I just signed up and would love to meet new people for motivation and support. Its so hard to find when no one else around you is trying to get healthy! Im getting married in March and only have 5 months to get in shape its definitely time to stop putting it off! I wish everyone luck with their goals :happy: !!
  • ezekiel571
    Options
    Hang in there. it gets to be fun after a while. Ive been using the Android app for months now and have lost a good deal of weight (Im back to what I used to weigh in college) but now I keep logging to maintain a healthy lifestyle. This is the first time Ive actually logged into the site and Im really impressed.

Good luck!

-Mike