Lunchtime NSV

Options
H_Factor
H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
I went to the bank at lunchtime today. The bank is right next to this shop that sells these wonderful little cookies. Since most bank things are done electronically these days, I usually go to the bank once each month. I use this as justification for getting a few of those little cookies ... "eh, I'm only here once a month...a few cookies won't do much harm...". Last month, I even managed to ask for $1 worth of cookies (roughly 5 cookies) instead of the standard $2 worth of cookies (roughly 10 cookies).

well, NOT TODAY. Today, I bypassed the cookies completely, came back to my office and heated up the chicken stir fry that I had prepared for lunch.

In related news, upon my return to my building, I also bypassed those absolutely yummy homemade large oatmeal raisin cookies that are available on the first floor of my building. Wouldn't be much of a victory bypassing the little cookies if I settled for a nice, yummy oatmeal raisin cookie :)

WINNING!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!