tattoos and piercings

Options

Replies

• Bankman1989
    Bankman1989 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    I have two piercings (one in both ear) and a total of 9 tats..

My 3 sons names
    A cross on my back
    Hebrews 11:1 in the cross
    Chinese symbol meaning power
    Sun and a woman inside it
    Superman tattoo
  • pumpkinmoccasin
    Options
    I have 8 piercings! Four lobe (the bottom on each is 2g, the ones above those I leave 18g so I can wear dangly earrings), septum, nose, and my nipples :) I'm planning on getting either an industrial piercing or my tragus and a spiral helix but I don't plan on getting any more that aren't on my ears...

I like the idea of getting some art nouveau tattoos, or something video game related and nerdy but right now I'm not ready for that kind of commitment
  • Partyofpugs
    Options
    I have 4 tattoos, nose pierced and several ear piercings. No pictures yet. I waited until I was 45 to start getting the tattoos. I've always loved them but wanted to wait until I knew they were right for me. No regrets that way! Now I plan to get a new one every time I lose 45 pounds. I like to use them to mark a person event or goal!
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    Hopefully this will work, it's my first photo upload attempt.

1st tattoo from the back and the front :)

IMG00199-20110925-2118.jpg

IMG00198-20110925-2117.jpg

need to use lower case.
  • harajuku_lu
    Options
    Thanks Billsica :bigsmile:
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    I have a tribal butterfly between my shoulder blades. . would love to have some more done. . (pic is in my pictures)
  • Huffdogg
    Huffdogg Posts: 1,934 Member
    Options
    My ears are gauged a little bit, my tongue is pierced, and I have 11 tats. I keep meaning to get pics up on my profile pics but never manage to do it. Another tat is planned for my final goal reward once I lose the last of these love handles and get a visible 6-pack happening lol.

Edit: lousy forum no reason for it to be so difficult to link images lol

I changed my avatar pic to an image of my most recent tattoo in progress. All that's left is shading in the Triskelion in the center.
  • Partyofpugs
    Options
    @ Billisica - Really nice looking designs!
  • Timeforme714
    Timeforme714 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    No tattoos yet. I think I will get one after I lose a lot of this weight....don't want it to turn into a shrinky dink! One piercing in each ear and one body piercing.
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    far too old and far too afraid of needles I'm afraid :-(
  • songofserenity81
    songofserenity81 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    1 Tattoo owl in flight on my lower back
    4 piercings ears, nose and 2 others :devil:

Planning on another tattoo in about 5 lbs time when I hit the target my Doc set for me to get to.
  • kyylieeeeee
    kyylieeeeee Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I have 10 piercings (3 in each ear, nose, belly button, nipples) and a very sizeable tattoo of the Eiffel Tower. I studied French in college, lived in France for a bit, and speak the language fluently...and what better symbol than the Eiffel Tower!

I'll have some more tattoos some day, but I am only 21, so I have many years to make the right decisions :]
  • martini83
    martini83 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    6 tattoos, a star on my calf muscle, a pattern on my hip, a sun things on back of my neck, a celtic design on lower back, two passed on peoples names on each shoulder blade.

Have a monroe piercing.

took out both nipples, tongue and belly botton.
  • amaodonnell
    amaodonnell Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I have a tattoo on my right calve muscle and a couple other ones that I am planning on getting here soon.

12221700b.jpg
  • southerngirlspa
    Options
    I have 17 tattoos....haha, I had to stop and count. I want more...don't know what yet but one day it will pop into my head and I will do it. No piercings except tiny gauges in my ears. I'm allergic to a lot of metals so piercings never heal right on me. I will try to post a pic of my most recent. I get some silly fun tattoos :tongue:

284642_10150256033923985_752448984_7462620_4468537_n.jpg
  • Being2befit
    Being2befit Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    ooooo boy i love my tattoos i have on my wrist beauty is pain and on my back recently added leopard spots :) hopefully get my whole shoulder done :)

i want a rhinestone in my chest :) and you can add me if you wanna see my leopard tattoo is beautiful i cried after i got it cause i was so happy ahahha im a lame *kitten*
  • xsnuffyx
    xsnuffyx Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I have 5 tattoos and 2 piercings other than my ears. I do want more but the money budget is tight so haven't done it yet lol.
  • TattooedMommy427
    TattooedMommy427 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I'm working on a full sleeve on my left arm, and I have 2 other small tattoos. One on my lower right back and the other on my chest.
    No piercings other than ears, had several others but have taken them all out thru the years. My newest tatt is in my ticker. It's not finished.
  • allie_girl
    Options
    I have two tattoos - I have a huge sparrow on my side (when I was 19) and Expecto Patronum written on my rib cage (I just got that one Labor day and boy did it HURT!). Tell me there are some fellow Potterheads out there who can fully grasp the meaning of it!

I also have my belly button piereced as well as two earrings in each ear. I wanted my tragus but the piercer said I had to get a hoop and I couldn't wear headphones for a while.. that was my dealbreaker, how could I rock out while working out???
  • PrettyLittleLiar79
    Options
    I currently have 9 tattoos:

Nautical star on left wrist
    Hello Kitty on right forearm
    Star with design on right side of my neck
    Heart with celtic design on back below neck
    Hello Kitty Fairy on right shoulder blade
    Heart with devilish design on lower back
    Chinese symbol for little sister on right foot
    Hello Kitty on left ankle
    and my newest is a jalepeno on my left hip..................And I plan for alot more

I currenly have

A dermal under my right eye
    nose pierced
    lower right lip
    dermal on my chest
    2 dermals on my neck (vampire kiss)
    The girls
    tregus
    conch

Did have dermals on my pointer fingers, but that didn't work out so well.......So currently trying to decide where to get new piercings next.

I can't help with the piercings.....I get bored, so I gotta get something new. LoL