• AngieMMc
    AngieMMc Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    fantastic.....we want before and after pics xx

When I am finished, I PROMISE you will get them. =0
  • ShannanLaNae
    ShannanLaNae Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    reading this brought tears to my eyes that is so wonderful to hear and i wish you well with your weight loss keep up the good work
  • TeeBoland
    Options
    Great Job!!! Keep up the good work!!!!
  • AngieMMc
    AngieMMc Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I am so overwhelmed by everyone's comments.....thank you all so much......who would have though I, ME, ANGIE, would be an inspiration to ANYONE!?! I sit here still, teary eyed and in complete disbelief. It's almost like I didn't realize I had been losing weight even though I know I have. Hard to explain. It's all just so surreal right now. I am determined to lose another 30 lbs and when I do, I will be posting my before 277.6 lbs picture and my new 150 lbs picture.

I am truly convinced that if I can lose this weight.....ANYONE can, because I am nothing special!

Thanks MFP pals, ya'll are amazing and part of the reason I am successful!
  • Joisgettingfit
    Joisgettingfit Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    That is brilliant, well done :D
  • doughnutwretch
    doughnutwretch Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I got goose bumps reading this. You have done an amazing job and it's wonderful that you can realize it for yourself. Keep up the great work.
  • AHealthierRhonda
    AHealthierRhonda Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Now this is true inspiration!!!! Proof that MFP and perserverance do work!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations on this amazing NSV!
  • thankyou4thevenom
    thankyou4thevenom Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful!
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!!! Isn't it such a wonderful feeling to have someone else notice your hard work and determination?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!