My Boobs!

Replies

• Last year I was around 13 pounds heavier and a 34D... Now I'm a 32F. Yeah. I have no idea.
  • sarahbetherck
    sarahbetherck Posts: 270 Member
    40DDD to 36DDD after about 33lbs. One woman the other day was trying to compliment my weight loss but all she could say was, "your waist looks so much smaller that now your boobs look ENORMOUS!" Uh, thanks...
  • melsy78
    melsy78 Posts: 65
    I would love to be a dd again. That's what I was before kids and I could actually buy bras from normal shops. I am currently sitting around a 16H and I dread finding anything pretty that doesn't cost the earth.
    (sorry that's a 38H in US sizing)
  • rbryntes
    rbryntes Posts: 710 Member
    38HH here, same problem. And NO it is not a "blessing."

But I buy shirts a size bigger and have them tailored, or I buy them from places like bravissima.com
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,286 Member
    everyone is going to store first and lose last in different places, people complain that they can't lose in their stomach, people complain they can't lose it in their thighs....I think once you get to a certain point you will notice a difference everywhere....even your boobs.
  • helloiloveukitty
    helloiloveukitty Posts: 448 Member
    if you can afford it and are open to it I know lots of women who have had reductions and been soooo happy with their results.
  • SaraSatin
    SaraSatin Posts: 48 Member
    I'm 4'9" and managed to get down to a 36G from a 36I after having my girls. I don't lose there either but I will at some point have a reduction. Insurance should cover it but I'll do it if they don't, I'm in pain. My body isn't meant for this...
  • Yes I had the same problem a few years back, I got down to 130 and was still a DD 38, so I talked with my doctor and he said he would recommend a breast reduction and that is what I did!! I never have regretted it and would do it again in a heart beat!! I am now a 36 C
    Holly

I had a reduction 3 years ago (before I gained this last round of weight). I went from spilling out of a DD to a full C and I would do it again in a heartbeat! They are perkier (mine were super droopy even without having kids and I was only 27) and I now have the option of wearing strapless tops, button downs and other fasions that just weren't an option pre-surgery.

I was fortunate that my health insurance covered it because it was also causing me back pain and was starting to cause skin irritation. I'm scared of needles and pain but the recovery was a breeze! I only had to take one pain paill while I was still in the hospital. I didn't even fill my prescription when I left.

To the OP, I'm not sure why surgery isn't an option for you but I hope things get better for you!
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    I fail to see why this is a problem. :smile:
  • angela828
    angela828 Posts: 498 Member
    Mine JUST started going down.. but my band especially has gone down. I was wearing 40D and 40DD and now wear 36D and 36DD but even those the band is a tad loose. your ticket says your goal is to lose 23 pounds so honestly, you may not lose any in your chest at all. I didn't start noticing a difference in my boobs until I had lost about 40 pounds.

oh and the right bra is a MUST. if you have one that keeps them contained and not sagging, you can look so much leaner.
  • MunchkinHawk12
    MunchkinHawk12 Posts: 434 Member
    I wish I had boobs to say this was an issue! I wish they would grow dang it!
  • ItsMeLori
    ItsMeLori Posts: 346
    Thank you!!
  • ItsMeLori
    ItsMeLori Posts: 346
    I fail to see why this is a problem. :smile:

We know you guys love them but they are a nonsense to us. They make our clothes fit tighter, I feel they make me look bigger in body size, they can be very uncomfortable in the bra's we have to wear, and also hard to sleep on at times.
  • Lucylaser
    Lucylaser Posts: 94 Member
    I had that problem until the very end of my weight loss. They did indeed reduce in size... from a 34G down to a 34 E/DD. But that was it. Not much more than that.

If I could get to a double d and not buy bras online I would be a lot happier!!
  • Lucylaser
    Lucylaser Posts: 94 Member
    Yes I had the same problem a few years back, I got down to 130 and was still a DD 38, so I talked with my doctor and he said he would recommend a breast reduction and that is what I did!! I never have regretted it and would do it again in a heart beat!! I am now a 36 C
    Holly

I had a reduction 3 years ago (before I gained this last round of weight). I went from spilling out of a DD to a full C and I would do it again in a heartbeat! They are perkier (mine were super droopy even without having kids and I was only 27) and I now have the option of wearing strapless tops, button downs and other fasions that just weren't an option pre-surgery.

I was fortunate that my health insurance covered it because it was also causing me back pain and was starting to cause skin irritation. I'm scared of needles and pain but the recovery was a breeze! I only had to take one pain paill while I was still in the hospital. I didn't even fill my prescription when I left.

To the OP, I'm not sure why surgery isn't an option for you but I hope things get better for you!

Surgery freaks me out. I met with a surgeon and my insurance would have covered it. But my mom had a reduction and was not happy with the results. The scars are pretty rough too. I have had 2 other surgeries that were not elective and did not react well to anesthesia, I am allergic to painkillers, and the recovery for both really really sucked.

If I get below my goal weight and am still all boob, I may reconsider....
  • Elizabeth_King21
    Elizabeth_King21 Posts: 20 Member
    You guys are scaring me. I'm a 42 DDD and getting ready to start INSANITY. I'm hoping that I'll get some shrinkage in the bra region because as you all know they're a pain in the upper back, neck, and shoulders :( after reading everyone's post I've come to the realization that I may not get the shrinkage I'm wanting. I think this because looking back, I was this size before i got so over weight. My bra size wasn't a result of the weight gain. :( High hopes for nothing..... bummer. Best of luck to all of you.
  • stefchica
    stefchica Posts: 257 Member
    ive gone up and down over hte years..when i gain weight my boobs get "fuller" when i lose weight they deflate!! hahaha but i've always been a D cup..when i was at my heaviest i was a DD. i WANT smaller boobs...but i have like post baby boobs..its gross!!!
  • Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Like every man who clicked on this thread without even engaging the brain, I say "Yay!" Sorry, we can't help it. You look great, and the boobs make the rest of you look even skinier.
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    I hear ya, sisters! Boob and moob victims unite!

Moobs.jpg
  • stefchica
    stefchica Posts: 257 Member
    I hear ya, sisters! Boob and moob victims unite!

Moobs.jpg
    hahahahahahahahahhahha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!