My Boobs!

Options
13»

Replies

• DerpdyHerp
    Options
    Those are some impressive milk stacks, ladies. I'd be happy for my moobs to go away too.
  • Italianyc84
    Italianyc84 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Same here, to an extent. At 212 I was a 38F (F stands for w.t.F! LOL), but now at 171 I'm a 38DD. When I previously weighed 150 I was a 36DD. I consider myself lucky though...the last place I gain weight is my stomach, and it's finally getting flat again!
  • nomorearmflab
    Options
    you are losing weight in your boob area, I swear, unfortunately it is at the same rate that you are losing fat everywhere else. Bra sizes are really odd, but at the size my breasts are now I could be in either a 32D or a 34C. a cup size D is not the same from a 32 band size to a 38 band size, it shrinks with the band.

Though breasts are all very different in how they react to exercise and food, I would stick it out. Go to a tailor and get everything adjusted for your waist, wear black wide belts that cinch around your natural waist or your underbust to show off your curves. this'll help also about looking larger than you are :D Gotta show off that tiny waist!

and as others have said, a GREAT fitting bra is your best friend!
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    To me, I am equally apathetic to women complaining to me about their boobs being too big as I am to women who complain, "No matter how much I eat, I just can't gain weight." This B cup gives you all the middle finger. Both of them actually.
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    I hear ya, sisters! Boob and moob victims unite!

Moobs.jpg

OMG...I love you! I love MY boobs too...but this almost made me piss myself!
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    I hear ya, sisters! Boob and moob victims unite!

Moobs.jpg

OMG...I love you! I love MY boobs too...but this almost made me piss myself!
    I wish I could love my moobs, but alas -- I cannot. Working to banish them for good.
  • JeepsMcCreeps
    Options
    To me, I am equally apathetic to women complaining to me about their boobs being too big as I am to women who complain, "No matter how much I eat, I just can't gain weight." This B cup gives you all the middle finger. Both of them actually.

I have scoliosis and am often in pain because of my proportions. Also, people assume I'm stupid because I have big boobs. It's not as awesome as you think. There's a reason we complain. Plus, most guys don't care about big boobs vs. small boobs as long as the target has boobs...
  • aimeelouwhite
    aimeelouwhite Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I'm a bye bye boobs girl... only lost 9lb and already gone from an E to a D! Just remember though for those who don't think you've lost on your boobs because you've stayed say a dd...... I sell lingerie and theoretically eg
    16dd sort of = 14E or 18d
    40dd sort of = 38E or 42d

So while you might be the same cup size...if you've gone down in the numerical (around the chest) measurement you have actually gone down a cup size :-) even though you might still be the same letter - clear as mud I am sure!
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    I'm a bye bye boobs girl... only lost 9lb and already gone from an E to a D! Just remember though for those who don't think you've lost on your boobs because you've stayed say a dd...... I sell lingerie and theoretically eg
    16dd sort of = 14E or 18d
    40dd sort of = 38E or 42d

So while you might be the same cup size...if you've gone down in the numerical (around the chest) measurement you have actually gone down a cup size :-) even though you might still be the same letter - clear as mud I am sure!

Makes perfectly good sense because the cup size is determined by the difference between the chest and the bust measurements, so if both reduce, you will go down in number but not in cup because the difference is the same.

Moral of this story: Take your measurements, ladies! Don't go by bra size; go by the numbers on the measuring tape when you measure your chest (under the twins) and the bust (across the biggest part). That's the only way to see if you're really shrinking in that area.
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    I'm a G / GG. To be honest, I have always loved The Girls. They and my hair are the only things I've consistently loved as I went up, and now as I'm coming down, in weight. But yeah, they're not going anywhere any time soon. When I was 18, and pretty svelte, I had G cups. As a 38 year old fatty mcfat, I was still a G cup.... I think for some of us, that's just the way it is.
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    I have scoliosis and am often in pain because of my proportions. Also, people assume I'm stupid because I have big boobs. It's not as awesome as you think. There's a reason we complain. Plus, most guys don't care about big boobs vs. small boobs as long as the target has boobs...
    Hahaha. You are probably right. But at the same time, when I see my bf ogling some chick with nice big tatas I get a little jealous. Oh well, I guess perky is good too. Ha.
  • CoraGregoryCPA
    CoraGregoryCPA Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    My boobs are GONE since I started running! Try running ? J/k..
  • Lucylaser
    Lucylaser Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry to harp on this y'all. But I did go get professionally measured today at a reputable place down here in Georgia and the lady told me that I am a 34H. I'm super upset as it means that since the last time I got measured I actually grew some more! I don't get it. Then she tried to sell me some Brazilian girdle. Ugh.