107 pounds down with pics...eeekkk

Options

Replies

• jcdfish
    jcdfish Posts: 31
    Options
    Please don't get rid of your before pictures. You were alive then too, living a life, raising your children, being you. Your life counted then too. You were as important then as you are now.

I'm happy for you that you lost that weight and can do so much more. You are a beautiful woman. You were beautiful before you lost weight as well.

Please don't discount that part of your life as being less important.

You worked hard and lost a lot of weight, and that's wonderful! How great to be able to run like the wind! (That's how I view running. I only dream about it nowadays.)

Congratulations!
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You sure look beautiful!!! You've come a long way, and I would keep those pics, just as a reminder so that u will not go back there ever again!!! You should be soo proud of yourself!!! Such an inspiration!!!
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Excellent! Congratulations to you!!!! :)
  • mysticalboe
    Options
    That is so amazing!! You look wonderful and should be sooo proud of yourself!
  • lefleri
    lefleri Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! You're a true inspiration to others who feel losing weight is an impossible feat.
  • MountainMamaof2
    Options
    What an accomplishment. Congrats! You look amazing!
  • ji225
    ji225 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hey you look AMAZING!!! I too had a bit of a tear in my eye reading ur post, mainly cos it sounds like it has been a very transformational journey for you.......and that is the inda story I love to hear!! HUGE pat on the back for you and I hope you have a nice treat planned for yourself, cos you deserve it big time!

Jenny x
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    WOW You're a new You!

Congrats!!
  • amberleemoore
    amberleemoore Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!! Great work!!!
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    You should be soooooo proud of yourself! You look great :)
  • SunshineAndLove
    SunshineAndLove Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!
  • sharonsjones
    sharonsjones Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! Congratulations!
  • terhL7
    terhL7 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You look like a different person! Congratulations!
  • SheWei
    SheWei Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!! YOU just gave me inpiration to KEEP GOING. Congratulations.
  • wtbf
    wtbf Posts: 57
    Options
    That is absolutely fabulous! You look fantastic and so happy. Way to go!!
  • gleechick609
    Options
    holy cow! amazing!!!
  • Khorner84
    Khorner84 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You look freaking amazing!!!!!!! GO GIRL!!!
  • cindaboo1
    cindaboo1 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I got goosebumps when I saw your after pic!!! You look great and have come a looong way!! Definitely keep your before pics so you can show people who dont believe how far you've come and also so you can look back yourself and see how far you've come!!! Awesome work!!!! :bigsmile:
  • thamre
    thamre Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    absolutely stunning. Like one poster said...do not delete those before pics. I have a pic of myself at my heaviest on my husband's beer frig in the garage. Anyone who grabs a beer asks Bill who that is. Everyone who has seen it before don't remember me looking like that ever. It is a constant reminder...I never want to go there again! I am down 90 on my way to 110!
  • Northantsman
    Options
    Your success amazes and delights. Well done!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!