30 day shred

Options
wow i just did my first day on level one of 30 day shred... OMG!!!! i thought i was going to pass out half way through the dvd..anyone that has made it to level 2 your are amazing !!! Has anyone finished the dvd yet??

Replies

• tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    wow i just did my first day on level one of 30 day shred... OMG!!!! i thought i was going to pass out half way through the dvd..anyone that has made it to level 2 your are amazing !!! Has anyone finished the dvd yet??
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options
    I just bought it, and it should be at my house in T-2 days!!!! I'm so freakin' excited!! Although a little less after reading your troubles! :laugh: :tongue:

Good luck finishing week one!!! :wink:
  • tammietifanie
    Options
    I just bought it, and it should be at my house in T-2 days!!!! I'm so freakin' excited!! Although a little less after reading your troubles! :laugh: :tongue:

I had it on my shelf for over a week and today decided to do it!! it's hard im not going to lie but knowing i will be burning fat and looking good soon got me through the dvd... it's just non-stop working out which with my other workouts i stop to have water to take a break this one you just go for 20 minutes but if i can do it... you can!!!
  • direct1998
    Options
    What is this? Is this the name of the DVD - 30 Day Shred?

Tell me more :smile:
  • pipinana
    Options

I had it on my shelf for over a week and today decided to do it!! it's hard im not going to lie but knowing i will be burning fat and looking good soon got me through the dvd... it's just non-stop working out which with my other workouts i stop to have water to take a break this one you just go for 20 minutes but if i can do it... you can!!!

Good for you! Gosh I hope I can pull through it!:ohwell:
  • ginaoakes
    ginaoakes Posts: 84
    Options
    Hi,

I have done the 30 day shred to the finish . . . Every step kicks you butt :noway: It took me longer than 30 days to get through the 3 levels. Your body DOES adapt to the workouts and they become less difficult to finish. Keep on going the results are outstanding. (they were for me !)
  • helkat922
    helkat922 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I am thinking of buying this DVD after hearing how great it is :smile: how many times a week are you supposed to do it?
  • rockchic9382
    Options
    I've had this DVD for a few months now. All 3 levels are a pretty intense work out. I hate level 2 the worst. It's the V fly exercise on the second circuit, kills me every time but effective. I've just joined a gym so don't get to use it much anymore but for those who can't get to a gym regularly or aren't comfortable in a gym these workouts are great!!! I also recommend Jillian Michaels The Biggest Winner 5 disc DVD set. I only paid $45 for it and all 5 disks (approx. 1/2 hour workout on each) are even more intense than the 30 day shred. If you think you're exhausted after that wait 'til you try this!!!! Every time I want to cry by the end...lol. Totally worth it though!! Jillian Micheals gets the job done!!!!
  • rockchic9382
    Options
    I would use it 4 -5 times a week. If you've been through all the levels I would mix it up during the week (level 1, then 3, then 2...etc.) If not then build up to it. You won't be sorry!!
  • tammietifanie
    Options
    My goal is to finish the dvd... i really want to see a change in my body and doing the 30 day shred i know it's going to make me lose weight and start toning... with how much your moving and sweating how could you not lose weight after doing a dvd like that...
  • pipinana
    Options
    What is this? Is this the name of the DVD - 30 Day Shred?

Tell me more :smile:

Yup, it's Jillian Michaels (from Biggest Looser) DVD - I bought it on amazon.com for ~$8.... Can't beat that!
  • helkat922
    Options
    I did a DVD called Ripped by Jari Love and saw GREAT results too. I use this if I can't get to bootcamp or want to work out at home. She has a DVD called Ripped 1000 and a new one called Extremely Ripped.. they are awesome DVDs and I saw results with this in a matter of a month or two. :wink: I am always on the lookout for something new and I think this 30 Day Shred might just be the ticket too!
  • RedHotRunner
    RedHotRunner Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I have done the 30 day shred to the finish . . . Every step kicks you butt :noway: It took me longer than 30 days to get through the 3 levels. Your body DOES adapt to the workouts and they become less difficult to finish. Keep on going the results are outstanding. (they were for me !)

Wow! You look terrific!!!!!!
  • helkat922
    Options
    I also recommend Jillian Michaels The Biggest Winner 5 disc DVD set. I only paid $45 for it and all 5 disks (approx. 1/2 hour workout on each) are even more intense than the 30 day shred.

do you know where can i find this set?:smile:
  • helkat922
    Options
    I also recommend Jillian Michaels The Biggest Winner 5 disc DVD set. I only paid $45 for it and all 5 disks (approx. 1/2 hour workout on each) are even more intense than the 30 day shred.

do you know where can i find this set?
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    If you've completed it "with great results," can you tell us what kind of results you got? I know it claims you can lose 20 pounds in the 30 days. Did you see anything comparable yourself? I started it last Thursday (3/19) and have done it everyday except yesterday sometimes with another exercise thrown in too. I've lost 1.6 pounds since then.
  • rockchic9382
    Options
    I order it off of the Jillian Michaels web site. There's a store link in there that's has a few different DVD's the 30 day shred and the 5 disc are the best ones in my opinion. The other discs offresed are for beginners. www.jillianmichaels.com here's alink to get ya' started. Seriously Highly recommend!!
  • ottawagirl86
    Options
    This DVD is amazing. I am a fairly consistent gym go'er, about 3 times a week for about an hour. Let me tell you that this DVD made me sweat more in 20 minutes than I ever have at the gym for an hour. It is intense, but you get an amazing workout that tones and burns calories. I was aching for 2 days after the first time I did Level 1, but I'm assuming my body wasn't used to working those muscles so hard and so intensely, so bare that in mind if you are just starting out exercising. I like Jillian's attitude and she makes you want to complete it. I would recommend this DVD to everyone who is prepared to work out hard and see results :-). I think after I complete this, I'll definately be getting some more of her workout videos.
  • helkat922
    Options
    I order it off of the Jillian Michaels web site. There's a store link in there that's has a few different DVD's the 30 day shred and the 5 disc are the best ones in my opinion. The other discs offresed are for beginners. www.jillianmichaels.com here's alink to get ya' started. Seriously Highly recommend!!

Thanks, I tried looking on her website, but couldn't find the 5 disc set that you mention? Maybe it's not offered anymore, but do you have the name of it? It sounds like a great workout and I trust your opinion and recommendation and am interested in buying it! :smile:
  • AshAndrews
    Options
    I just bought this one, and am glad it is a short, but intense workout. I plan to do it each morning when I wake up to jumpstart my metabolism and prepare for summer. Is it practical to think that I can do a week-10 days at each level to ramp up before summer?