Going full on INSANITY - who is with me?

Options
2»

Replies

• agrabau
    agrabau Posts: 35
    Options
    I would love to join! I just completed day 5 today!! Looking for extra support to motivate me through this!
  • agrabau
    agrabau Posts: 35
    Options
    Finished week one today!! Going to be hard to take tomorrow "off" - may still try to go for a long walk to keep in the groove of exercising! How is everyone else doing?
  • paulagj
    paulagj Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hey Agrabau! Welcome! Let's motivate each other!! : )
  • silversnare25
    silversnare25 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Also, does anyone have any advice for ways to avoid sweets or lose a sweet tooth??? Its like I can't control myself.

Sometimes it's better to allow yourself those sweets but only in moderation. For instance, I LOVE dark chocolate cookies with chocolate chips. OMG give me a gallon of milk with it and I'd be one happy girl. However, that doesn't cut it on the nutrition plan... Therefore, I found that the Atkins chocolate fudge cookies give me the protein and low cals that I need, but they also let me think that i'm still having my cake and eating it too. They also have reeses cups and a cinnamon square that are AMAZING. Plus, you no longer feel like you're being deprived of all the sweet stuff that you "can't have" because you're dieting.

Part of the journey is just learning how to retrain yourself to either use healthy choices or portion control.
  • Jessicapages
    Options
    INSANITY! wK. 2 --- aarrrrrggghhhh --- I think I'm losing the motivation guys --- I forced myself to do Cardio power earlier : (

I lost my motivation also this week,but I am back at it today!!! We can do this!! I keep telling myself in 2 months I will be done!!!:smile: Feel free to add me if you want.
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    INSANITY! wK. 2 --- aarrrrrggghhhh --- I think I'm losing the motivation guys --- I forced myself to do Cardio power earlier : (

Don't give up you can do it!!!!!!
  • Stooooo
    Options

I lost my motivation also this week,but I am back at it today!!! We can do this!! I keep telling myself in 2 months I will be done!!!:smile: Feel free to add me if you want.

Two months can be very daunting. Try doing it in two week bursts! You can do anything for two weeks. Go Fit Test to Fit Test!!! Come on you can do it!!!
  • Jessicapages
    Options

Two months can be very daunting. Try doing it in two week bursts! You can do anything for two weeks. Go Fit Test to Fit Test!!! Come on you can do it!!!

That is a GREAT idea!!! Thank you!
  • aspencer122
    aspencer122 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I am now on day 12 if you want to add me. I love insanity and want to finish out completely. good luck. the fit test is fun. lol
  • Stooooo
    Options

That is a GREAT idea!!! Thank you!

I wish I could take credit, I learned it from Mike French.
  • paulagj
    Options
    Thx guys!! I struggled through Cardio power this morning, but I'm going to keep at it. I can't recall doing a workout program where I sweat this much....lol. Looking fwd to Abs tomorrow : )
  • paulagj
    Options
    INSANITY!!! "I hate it but I love it" --- I think the p90x guy says that : )
  • Stooooo
    Options
    You are correct, it's Tony Horton.

Shaun T says "This *kitten* is bananas yo!"
  • trac30
    trac30 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You are correct, it's Tony Horton.

Shaun T says "This *kitten* is bananas yo!"

LOL> he does say that. I had to rewind the disc to hear it again!!
  • Meggles63
    Meggles63 Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    I just re-started month one again. I actually finished it but was AFRAID to start month 2. I can barely make it through, so I figured I'd do at least 2 weeks of month 1 before stepping off the cliff into month 2! I love it, and hate it. Never been so ripped before, and I still have some to go. Lost 5 lbs. already! Good luck to you all (and wish me luck, too!) :happy:
  • marshars1
    marshars1 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    m starting today, just going to go for it after n hr, wish me luck ... oopps just recovered from insane pain in calf after insane steps class
  • Jessicapages
    Options
    Cardio Abs done today,I was suppost to do Pure cardio but didn't make it a priority and didn't get it done :mad: So tomorrow I will be doing it and maybe one other.