Just joined!

Options
Trying to lose weight all my life- here I go again at my supposid last final attempt. Need to lose 30 Lbs-

Replies

• Natalie49
    Natalie49 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    You're in the right place!
    Welcome to myfitnesspal !
    feel free to add me, always there to support you! :)
    I could use a little support too!
  • JamieSK
    JamieSK Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Welcome, you've taken the first step! It's great on MFP; just need to add some friends for inspiration & motivational support and you're on your way!! Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like.

Best of luck to you on your life style change.
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    Welcome to a great community full of support, knowledge, and a WHOLE bunch of sarcasm :)
  • FinalMedha
    FinalMedha Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thanks!!! GULP!! Not sure how to use this so bear with me!
  • amwharton
    amwharton Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    The support here really is amazing. It is so helpful in this journey. You're welcome to add me if you need some support.
  • janf15
    janf15 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    This is a great place to start. However, you may want to look at this as a life style change rather than a diet or weight loss program.

Keep in mind as Chris Mccormark says - 'you are the CEO of your one person cooperation'. Making decisions may have consequences - positive and negative.
  • jjennings0424
    jjennings0424 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I was in the same place when I started myfitnesspal, but you can do it! This is one of the best calorie counting and supportive sites. I have never been as successful as I have this time! I will happily support you if you need anything! :)
  • LillyMosley
    Options
    welcome, I need to lose just over 30 pounds too AND I want it to be the last time. So far i have lost 4 kilos (4.4 pounds) in the first two weeks. I find the people do spur you on, i am doing more exercise than i thought! add me if you like :blushing:
  • samra2012
    samra2012 Posts: 715
    Options
    hi!!!! you can do it!!
    4179768.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • FinalMedha
    FinalMedha Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone thanks for all your fast responses! Wow!! You are all great! I am still fumbling over trying to add people as friends and reaing the responses! This will keep me away from eating!! Sorry I know that damn food is always on my mind!! CRAZY !