It feels great when others notice

Options
I started this journey for myself because Im 36 yrs old but I felt older in my body; every joint ached, I could not fit my clothes an dwith this economy I really cant afford new clothes. I am not extremely big and many people can not see why I need and want to lose weight but I do. Since I've started slimming down when ever anyone mention the change I am so proud. I do feel great that I am doing it for me but the compliments make me feel great also. How about you guys?

Replies

• Raf702
    Raf702 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your ongoing success! It's always uplifting and motivating when someone else notices your changes. It makes you realize the hard work that you put in day in and day out in the gym and with nutrition. Keep it up!
  • LauraM1022
    Options
    I totally understand when others notice your trimming down it feels good. That is good that you are doing this for you and yes it is a definate bonus when others notice it too. I
  • lazatin
    lazatin Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    It is the best when people notice..It took about 30 pounds for people to notice in me...I still have a lot to go but people I havent seen in a while usually start by saying OMG..you look great!
  • MamaBear57
    MamaBear57 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I especially love it when it comes out of the blue and they compliment how I look. Nice to have my hard work noticed.
  • wozzy38
    wozzy38 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    up I've lost 12 pounds and people are staring to notice..It's a good feeling
  • AmberLiscous
    AmberLiscous Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    It does feel great :flowerforyou:
  • dez_yaoichan
    Options
    i always feel like people are making fun of me... maybe bc i cant see the changes in myself that i think someone must be making fun of me to say something like that... dunno but until i get within 15 pounds of my goal i dont think my feeling will change
  • karenbobaren
    karenbobaren Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I love getting those compliments I tend to fall of the band wagon every so oftern and when I see the people who always compliment my success motivates me to hop on the band wagon and keep pushing for my weight goal.
  • crb1988
    crb1988 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    It is the best when people notice..It took about 30 pounds for people to notice in me...I still have a lot to go but people I havent seen in a while usually start by saying OMG..you look great!

I'm the same way...no one really said anything until I lost 30ish pounds.
  • slimlisacare
    slimlisacare Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    thanx and best wishes on your weigh loss
  • slimlisacare
    Options
    I totally understand when others notice your trimming down it feels good. That is good that you are doing this for you and yes it is a definate bonus when others notice it too. I

this is an excellent reward for hard work
  • slimlisacare
    Options
    I love getting those compliments I tend to fall of the band wagon every so oftern and when I see the people who always compliment my success motivates me to hop on the band wagon and keep pushing for my weight goal.

I hate when I fall off the wagon but i push myself harder after
  • slimlisacare
    Options
    i always feel like people are making fun of me... maybe bc i cant see the changes in myself that i think someone must be making fun of me to say something like that... dunno but until i get within 15 pounds of my goal i dont think my feeling will change

Dont allow yourself to feel that way just say thanks smile and move on....every little ounce counts
  • slimlisacare
    Options
    Congrats on your ongoing success! It's always uplifting and motivating when someone else notices your changes. It makes you realize the hard work that you put in day in and day out in the gym and with nutrition. Keep it up!

thanx and best wishes on your weigh loss
  • slimlisacare
    Options
    I especially love it when it comes out of the blue and they compliment how I look. Nice to have my hard work noticed.

:smile:
  • slimlisacare
    Options
    up I've lost 12 pounds and people are staring to notice..It's a good feeling

keep it up and their eyes will start popping out