Thank you MFP an MFP Buddies. Time for me to sign off... (wi

Options
Thank you to everyone over the last few months who have helped me along my journey. I recommend this site to anyone who will listen to me. It is with a heavy heart I must say goodbye.... for now.... to all of my friends here. As my friends here know, I am shipping out with the Army in 2 days. Being 30 years old and starting a new career in the Army was hard enough and I could not have done it without the support of my friends and my wife. They say you should only make 1 major life change per year. This year I got married, changed careers (Army), moved, and lost a ton of weight. No more changes for a while please. :)

This site gave me guidance, advice, and discipline. My entire journey (not completely documented on MFP) saw me lose 64 pounds and gain a large amount of muscle and confidence in myself. I went from being unable to run a mile to routinely running 13 miles every weekend. I will hopefully be logging back in when I get settled in a few months.

I am listing my stats to show what a great job this site did for me.

SW: 262lbs
CW: 198
Starting waist: 42
Current Waist: 32
Starting confidence: Lacking
Ending confidence: Through the roof

298189_10150311540508184_519568183_7939759_1871642009_n.jpg

Thanks again to everyone and I wish you all the best of luck on your journey.

KORPUSIK.... OUT!!!!

Replies

• LoveLiveLift
    LoveLiveLift Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your service! You've done an awesome job...looking great!
  • cindy0716
    cindy0716 Posts: 135
    Options
    Congrats on your accomplishments and thank you for your service for our country. God Bless You and your family.
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! :)
  • janet_pratt
    janet_pratt Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous. Congratulations on a job well done. Best wishes on your marriage and new career. Go get em!
  • rikisue206
    rikisue206 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    First off, thank you for your services and choosing to defend our country. You should be immensely proud of yourself! Also, congrats on loosing the weight! Good luck on the next journey in your life!
  • Michelle9939
    Options
    That is awesome!! Congratulations on your accomplishments!
  • thurberj
    thurberj Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look awesome!! Good luck to you on your new journey......thanks for serving!!
  • kandy221
    Options
    BEST OF LUCK ON YOUR JOURNEY, BE SAFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    * MAKE SURE YOUR WIFE HAS A GOOD SUPPORT SYSTEM WHILE YOU ARE AWAY.(I AM AN ARMY WIFE, SUPPORT IS KEY TO MAKING IT THROUGH).
  • My3Rayz
    My3Rayz Posts: 373
    Options
    ummm, yummm! Don't leave us! This has been a public service announcement!
  • cownancy
    cownancy Posts: 291
    Options
    Although I've not had any contact with you in the past, I feel like we're losing one of the good ones here. My best wishes and prayers go out to you and your family as you take on the role of hero for our country! I'm proud of you for your success and even prouder of you for serving our country to ensure our freedom!

Continued good luck, healthy and happiness. God protect you.:flowerforyou:
  • DreamLittleDarling
    DreamLittleDarling Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Definitely come back to MFP when you get settled! We have a HUGE Military "family" here! See my signature block!!!! =)

Thank you for your service! HOOAH!!
  • natekorpusik
    natekorpusik Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. My wife is on here as well. She is maintaining while I am away. Her screen name is clong1985. I am sure she would love any support.
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    Thank you, good luck! :smile:
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Congrats and thank you for your service for this great country! Best of luck on your new journey!
  • Dreamer1311
    Dreamer1311 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Although I've not had any contact with you in the past, I feel like we're losing one of the good ones here. My best wishes and prayers go out to you and your family as you take on the role of hero for our country! I'm proud of you for your success and even prouder of you for serving our country to ensure our freedom!

Continued good luck, healthy and happiness. God protect you.:flowerforyou:

Could have not said it any better!
  • galaxyshark
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss and your marraige and THANK YOU for serving!!!!! Be safe!!
  • Chuck417
    Options
    Godspeed to you my brother!! Keep your head low and hurry home. Thank you for your service!
    Chuck
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you!
  • flasportsfan
    flasportsfan Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    An amazing success you are. Thank you for your service to protect our freedoms and to your wife for her sacrifice as well. What an incredible transformation you've made. Congratulations on your success and your recent marriage.

Stay safe and well.
  • CheetoBandoto
    Options
    Dude your story is so inspiring for me since I started off close to your weight and my goal is very close to your goal. Way to go dude! Enjoy your new lease on life. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!