Office Mischief and pranks!?!?! tell me what your guilty of!

Options
124»

Replies

• NiciS72
    NiciS72 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    I took someones car keys once and parked their car on the other side of the building...bwahahahahahaha:devil:

Heh heh, this reminded me of something similar. One of the guys has a personalized plate on his car and another took his keys and parked his car horizontal in a visitors spot right outside the division presidents boss. Then he returned the keys to the guys desk. When he came back he didn't notice until someone came to speak to him purposely and stood right in front of the window so he'd see his car. He said WTF kind of A**h*** parks like that, then he realized it was his car! He hightailed it outside to move it before the president saw it!
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    I hid a bolony sandwich in his desk............bwahahah it was there for 2 weeks!
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Man, I need some new ideas badly! My office is full of pranksters! We've done all the typical stuff....putting clear tape over the mouthpiece of their phone so when they answer, the person calling can't hear them. Covering the sensor on their mouse with paper, changing the language on their desk phone or cell phone, rigging their overhead cabinets (we have cubicles) so when they open it, a bunch of packing peanut fall everywhere, putting shredder paper pieces in desk drawers...where ever you can really, clipping all of someones paper clips together. One time, the guys used a huge roll of plastic wrap stuff and wrapped someones car in it. THAT was hilarious!
  • vaderandbill
    vaderandbill Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Wife went to Costco, and bought the Gi-normous roll of Aluminum foil; and she and her friends proceded to 'wrap' her boss's office in aluminum foil. Staplers, desk, chairs, pictures, books, filing cabinete, pens, .... everything. It looked like the room had been spray-painted with a mirror finish.

I had this done to me in retaliation for taping a desk closed, rigging the door with a bucket of paper hole punchouts, rearranging the perfectly alphabetized files and completely coloring in the entire white board. The only problem is that my old monitor was wrapped in foil while it was on and overheated.
  • kfitz10103
    Options
    My boss was bringing his family to the office on a weekend for an event so when he left on Friday we replaced his desk with a card table and his computer with an old cash register. We also filled his office with filing cabinets so it looked really small. It was hilarious!

We had an OSU fan for a boss and we decorated his office and car with Michigan magnets and crepe paper. He even had a picture of himself with all his friends at an OSU game. They all had OSU shirts on and we edited the photo to make his shirt say Michigan. I think that is what made him the angriest.

We also have taped people's ctrl key down. When they try to scroll with the mouse it makes the text larger and smaller, but doesn't scroll.
  • krash999
    krash999 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    i had some friends pick up a teachers geo metro and turn it sideways in the parking spot so he couldnt leave till the cars parked next to him left.

i also had a friend tell me about super glueing a chair to the chairmat.
  • Genem30
    Genem30 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    We packed up all this guy's stuff in a box while he was at lunch, hid it in a closet, and left a note to go see the manager in his department. When he came back and saw the note, he turned as white as a sheet, slowly walked over to the manager's office, only to be told, "I have no idea what you're talking about." And we laughed and laughed and laughed...