Ripped in 30 before and after i look seeeexyyyyy!lol

Options

Replies

• canelly
    canelly Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Fabulous results:bigsmile: I started her "Ripped in 30" but I pulled my hamstring on the 2nd week. I am on week 4 of her new one "Killer Buns & Thighs" I think when I finish week 6 I will try her "Ripped in 30" again. Did you do it for 5 or 6 days a week? What was your workout schedule like? Did you blend in anything else or just the "Ripped in 30"?

Lol that's kind of what I did lol Im just a lil bit scared about the p90x I really hope
    I can keep up with it and finish the whole 90days wish me luck!
  • talia25
    talia25 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    OMG, WOW!! Your waist is tiny and you look fab. I am nearly finished 30DS and then will start Ripped, hope my tummy looks as great as yours at the end. Well done :smile:
  • carstar835
    Options
    great job!! :D
  • Anderia
    Anderia Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    You look great! I really can't wait until my DVD arrives! lol
  • a1rose
    a1rose Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Do you think you're going to do another round of ripped in 30??
  • Nikkiham520
    Nikkiham520 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I just got this in the mail today.Can't wait to start! Thanks for the pics.....this is great motivation for me!!
  • DarleneT22
    DarleneT22 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Wow! Those are great results!! Your waist and stomach are a lot smaller.
  • Rolynthunder
    Rolynthunder Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    you look great!!! good job!
  • renee474
    renee474 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great results!
  • Gemsmommy2010
    Options
    You do look sexy!! Congrats! :)
  • snailrunner
    snailrunner Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Wow, you certainly do!
  • dawben
    dawben Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous. I've just started MFP on day 3 and totally hooked. But can you help me please... What is the 30 day plan you're on and where do I find it? You've inspired me to get on with it. Well done you. X
  • canelly
    Options
    You look fabulous. I've just started MFP on day 3 and totally hooked. But can you help me please... What is the 30 day plan you're on and where do I find it? You've inspired me to get on with it. Well done you. X

Well welcome to MFP and if you live in the US you can get this DVD at walmart or target it's around 10 dls it's by Jillian michaels one if the trainers from the biggest loser she's awesome ! If you have any more questions just ask! ; )
  • dawben
    dawben Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks Nelly. Very much appreciated. I have heard of the biggest loser so I'll try to track the DVD down. I'm in the UK.
    How are you getting on with the plan?

Dawn
  • canelly
    Options
    You look great!! Do you think you're going to do another round of ripped in 30??

You know what I should it's only 25 30 min I know I can incorporate that after my p90x let ne think about it and if I do I will make a group see if anybody wants to join! ; $
  • canelly
    Options

You know what I should it's only 25 30 min I know I can incorporate that after my p90x let ne think about it and if I do I will make a group see if anybody wants to join! ; $
  • almawr
    almawr Posts: 77
    Options
    What is the ripped in 30 never head about i t?
  • prettyfitchick
    prettyfitchick Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    cute butt sexxy legs I have the dvd Maybe i need to actully do it
  • Leanne926
    Leanne926 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Dang.. I need this dvd! You look awesome! Great job!
  • Tribbey143
    Tribbey143 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    amazing great job! you can really see the hard work! way to go!!!!:bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :happy: :wink: :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!