Low Fat Beers and Mixed Drinks!

So I am doing good on my food intake, but I am screwing it up with the alcohol Im drinking. What is the lowest calorie drink to order at a bar? and also what is the lowest calorie beer?

I know the best solution is to just stop drinking, but if I am too drink what would you guys recommend?

Replies

• cgeiser1
    cgeiser1 Posts: 145
    I drink Vodka sodas now (with like four limes) I didn't like them at first. I used to drink mixed drinks with soda and juice but they taste to sugary to me now. So yeah there only like 60 calories.
  • kmschiller
    kmschiller Posts: 3 Member
    try a vodka and club soda with a splash of cranberry! or any hard liquor with diet soda. those will probably be the least caloric options (60-90 each) besides the super low calorie beers like mgd 64
  • bugsygal89
    bugsygal89 Posts: 48 Member
    vodka and diet soda. On occasion a light beer isn't too bad either. I like shots the most :P
  • deathstarclock
    deathstarclock Posts: 512 Member
    A scotch and water, hold the scotch.
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    First off there is ZERO fat in beer, but plenty of carbs and calories, but there are lots of options for low cal beers.

Bud Select 55 is the lowest beer that I know of, but at that point, you might as well drink water!
  • cheeksv
    cheeksv Posts: 521 Member
    I love Vodka and soda, not much of a beer drinker. That being said, one shot per drink and I usually only have 2 water the rest of the night.
  • Gayly
    Gayly Posts: 6
    i totally here ya there........love a drink, beer or wine once in a while but the calories? yikes! I have lowered my taste buds to MGD 64 but believe me it's no Guinness :P . Also gin & tonic or anything mixed with soda instead of pop. I also have used diet coke for rum & cokes, not too bad. I love lime so add it to drinks to help with the flavor when going with diet pop. Not too many suggestions for wine though, I love dry red so usually avoid the sweet ones anyway, but 1 glass of sweet wine verses 1 bottle of dry red? hmmm, calories, calories, calories....i have to just avoid that all together unless it's really a special occasion. Hope this helps some!
  • Gayly
    Gayly Posts: 6
    awe.....that takes the fun out of it :P
  • Schwiggs
    Schwiggs Posts: 222 Member
    Beer doesn't have fat.....
  • thanks guys!! beer is high in calories tho right?