You know you've lost weight when...

Options
2»

Replies

• Promqueen_74932
    Promqueen_74932 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Every year I'm getting rid of my wardrobe. It does get pricey, but I donate all my clothes to women's shelters. I'm so very thankful my feet haven't shrank anymore. :-) Don't know what I would do if I had to buy all new shoes! :-(

Thanks for sharing.

:-)
  • Raf702
    Raf702 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I get that alot, my boyfriend keeps telling me to stop losing weight, but I want to be happy with myself, I'm not doing this for him.

That's the way to view it, must be happy first to be able to make someone else happy.
  • Raf702
    Options
    Every year I'm getting rid of my wardrobe. It does get pricey, but I donate all my clothes to women's shelters. I'm so very thankful my feet haven't shrank anymore. :-) Don't know what I would do if I had to buy all new shoes! :-(

Thanks for sharing.

:-)

I plan to do the same, as I've already donated nearly 2 trash bags full of clothes. That was like months ago though. Still at least clothes I don't use or fit will be useful to someone else in need.
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    * When you put off buying clothes so long that when you do eventually, you are 6 sizes down!!! These jeans are getting loose too!!! Gosh, I need to buy more clothes.

*When your wedding ring keeps slipping off your finger every time your hands get wet (I have to get it resized...this could be bad. LOL

*I am embarrassed at this but yesterday I was filling up my water bottle at the drinking fountain at the gym. I turn my head and 3 separate very cute guys were staring at me...I was like huh? I wonder if I have a bugar or something? I don't fancy myself to be a head turner like that... hahahaha But even though I am not interested it was nice to get those type of looks. :)

* You are smaller then your husband for the first time in your marriage and can fit into his clothes...lol

* You can see your collar bone for the first time in your life.

:)
  • thespence
    Options
    It's so true when people tell you that you've lost too much weight, jealous I'd say!:flowerforyou:
  • Nurse_krissy
    Nurse_krissy Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I used to get "What's your secret?" Uhhh..... eat less, exercise more! Sorry, people, it's the good 'ol fashion way of HARD WORK!!!! So many people look for the easy way out and have a hard time believing the tried and true way actually works! Congrats to you and I hope the compliments keep coming!
  • Raf702
    Options
    * When you put off buying clothes so long that when you do eventually, you are 6 sizes down!!! These jeans are getting loose too!!! Gosh, I need to buy more clothes.

*When your wedding ring keeps slipping off your finger every time your hands get wet (I have to get it resized...this could be bad. LOL

*I am embarrassed at this but yesterday I was filling up my water bottle at the drinking fountain at the gym. I turn my head and 3 separate very cute guys were staring at me...I was like huh? I wonder if I have a bugar or something? I don't fancy myself to be a head turner like that... hahahaha But even though I am not interested it was nice to get those type of looks. :)

* You are smaller then your husband for the first time in your marriage and can fit into his clothes...lol

* You can see your collar bone for the first time in your life.

:)

All of those are definitely a success story! Congrats, and keep up the good work!
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    On Friday night, I had to make a new hole in my belt so my jeans wouldn't fall down when I was dancing that night!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!