Are there any C-section mamas out there?

Options
13»

Replies

• cutiepie2628
    cutiepie2628 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    My scar is 4 years old too and it ocassionally hurts. It always feels sensitive to the touch. Too much pressure hurts. SOooo weird.

omg this is the same thing that happens to me... My scar hurts especially around that time of the month... so im not alone with this kind of pain... good to know:wink:
  • Yvette2u
    Yvette2u Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    2 C-sections 9 yrs and 6 yrs ago. My apron is horrible, its like I don't remember life without it...LOL!! Since I am at the beginning of my weight loss journey I will have too wait and see how it goes. I do still have the numbness and my scar still gets red from the apron hang over. Aarrgh!!
  • drcnestor
    Options
    Before getting preggo I had lost 30 pounds and was down from size 12 to a size 3. It was the fittest I've ever been, some abs were starting to show. I didn't have a pouch but more like a little bump on top of the c-sec. If I wore tights you still wouldnt notice that bump. I was happy with the results and I think after this one I'm confident I can go back to that. If hubby is happy I have no need to stress about it, or wish that I looked like a hot 19 year old who has never been pregnant. I like the battle scars comment. I feel like that too. I was doing www.bodyrock.tv workouts... and still doing them:wink:

I've had similar experience but 7 weeks ago was c-section #3 I use a high compression garment (the squeem) which has help flatten my tummy the pouch is still there but not wicked and noticeable. Last pregnancy the insanity workouts by beach body did the trick and my body looked so good after just 1 cycle ..boom I got pregnant again..lol . So as soon as I'm well enough I plan on going back to insanity or hopefully cathefriederch's new low impact series to get in top shape plus popilates workouts.
  • I had my c-section almost 13 years ago...but mine was an emergency c-section and therefore my scar is vertical (from pelvis to belly button). Because the scar tissue doesn't stretch like the rest of the skin around it, I SWEAR it looks like I have a butt in front, with the scar being the "crack" and the flab on each side being the "cheeks". Sexy, huh?

I am hoping to lose this weight and then do a tummy tuck and hopefully something that will make the scar less prominent.