Hello

Options
Hi I am new to this. I am and have always been overweight and need support and friends in the same boat that can all work together to support each other so we can all acheive our goals. I am a mom of 4, 42yrs old, married and need to lose the weight. I am looking forward to getting to know others in my situation and hopefully build friendships from that. Good luck to everyone and I look forward to being on here..

Replies

• Biancalee76
    Options
    Welcome! Just remember that every day is a new one, so don't think about what you did yesterday.
    Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • chefswife67
    Options
    Welcome to MFP ..
    Good Luck!
  • fmeisele
    Options
    Welcome, plenty of support here if you need it, but bottom line, this is a great tool to stay committed and accountable. Get serious and don't let you stop you.
  • adamswife23
    adamswife23 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Welcome. We are all in this together and I like to think we are all here to offer each other motivation, support and encouragment to help us reach our goals. We all have had to start somewhere. You have taken the first step and will get there.
  • baayres
    baayres Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome my name is Beth aka Baayres , I just love this website !!! keep in touch !!
  • BreakinTheChains
    BreakinTheChains Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Hello welcome and good luck on your journey.. Feel free to add me if you like.. This is a great website
  • peaceinside
    Options
    Welcome and ditto what Fred said!
  • peaceinside
    Options
    Welcome and ditto what Fred said!:drinker:
  • julie204
    julie204 Posts: 130
    Options
    hi welcome to this site i am a single mum have2 children and age 42 have always yo yo diet and determined to loose 30 pounds would love someone to help me along the way so if you wish to add me as a friend that be great
  • court182
    court182 Posts: 307
    Options
    Hi! Welcome to MFP!