ONEderland

Options
AloyMomNwife
AloyMomNwife Posts: 146 Member
Pardon my ignorance but what the heck is ONEderland?!?!?! I keep seeing this in people's postings and I still can't figure out what it refers to javascript:add_smiley('ohwell','topic_body'). Please shed some light over my dilemma so I can be cool javascript:add_smiley('glasses','topic_body') and use this word too. Thank you!!

Replies

• Getting_Fit_4_Life
    Getting_Fit_4_Life Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Onederland is when someone is under 200 pounds. For instance, going from 201 pounds to 199 pounds would mean someone is now in onederland :)
  • unicorn19girl
    unicorn19girl Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    It's when someone loses enough weight that they now weigh less that 200 pounds.
  • HarlCarl
    HarlCarl Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    When you weigh less than 200 pounds, it's considered ONEderland.

I think I could make that by Jan 1, 2012...possibly.
  • panda4153
    panda4153 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    It means they are now below 200 lbs.
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    It's that joyous place where you've broken out of the 200's and into the 100's :)
  • valerian101
    valerian101 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I've never seen it - I read your post wondering what it was about! :happy:

And now I know!!!
  • ACook42
    ACook42 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    It is when someone gets into the 199 range any thing under 200 lbs.
  • dobarber
    dobarber Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Onederland is the term for someone losing enough weight to be in the 100's. When they go from the 200's to the 100 hundreds they went to 1derland.
    Doug
  • k9hrd
    k9hrd Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    ONEderland is when you loose enough weight to weigh 199every or less. It is an exciting transition for many people on here. I hope to make it next week.
  • AloyMomNwife
    AloyMomNwife Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!! I don't feel lost anymore! And, congratulations to all onederlanders! I hope I become one the next time I step on a scale.