DO YOU WEIGH YOURSELF DAILY?

Options
I hope am not the only one who does this, i am just too curious every morning to go on the scales

Replies

• cindy0716
    cindy0716 Posts: 135
    Options
    I do, but don't record it except for one day a week - every Sunday.
  • Amandapanda1203
    Options
    Yes I do weigh myself everyday during the week. I know they say it isn't good to weigh yourself daily because it will drive you crazy, but I just can't help it!!! My weight changes to often for me not to know what it is. So no, you are not the only one.
  • BreakinTheChains
    BreakinTheChains Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    you are not the only one !! I DO TOO :) I only record once a week though !!
  • stephreed11
    stephreed11 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I do but only record it 1 day a week
  • TheCats_Meow
    TheCats_Meow Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I can't weigh myself every day. If I did, I would be an emotional basket case from seeing the fluctuations each day. I'm enough of an emotional basket case on my own, thank you very much! LOL
  • littleenginethatcan
    Options
    Yes, I do. Sometimes more than once a day. My husband has threatened to take the scales away. :noway:
  • Emily_34
    Emily_34 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I also weigh myself everyday but only record once per week. :)
  • Huskeryogi
    Huskeryogi Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I weigh daily but only record on Fridays. Anything within 3 lbs of my current low weight I write off to water any more than that I take a look at what I've done and adjust
  • BlessedandBeautifulBrown
    Options
    i don't cause i would go crazy.. and something bad hits it would drive me straight back into the arms of my Mcdonalds..
  • Raf702
    Raf702 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    It's way too tormenting to weigh yourself everyday. It can seriously add mental strain and affect your diet/exercise. One day your down 1lb, the next up 2lbs, then next down 1.5lb, etc. I keep it to a minimum of 1x a week to about once every other week.
  • mamaredhead
    Options
    I do weigh myself every morning but I only record it when I lose ;-)))))
  • charlotte3176
    charlotte3176 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself every day, but only record on Sunday and Wednesday.
  • wifeyy
    wifeyy Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    i think it can motivate you to see it go down after a previous day of hard work... hmmm i'm glad am not alone.
  • NicoleMarie0409
    Options
    you are not the only one !! I DO TOO :) I only record once a week though !!

Me too!
  • princessstokoe
    Options
    I can't weigh myself every day. If I did, I would be an emotional basket case from seeing the fluctuations each day. I'm enough of an emotional basket case on my own, thank you very much! LOL

me too!!!!
  • 0PhAtDaDdY
    0PhAtDaDdY Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Yes Daily...I want to know quickly if I gained anything..
  • juliapurpletoes
    juliapurpletoes Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I do too! at first the fluctuations really bothered me, but i knew the body was science as well as emotiona so I decided to embrace it and learn from it.

It does help me see trends and keep me on track.......cause I never want to gain back what i had to lose.

:blushing:
  • hayremom
    hayremom Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    If I weighed myself everyday I would go crazy. I only weigh and record on Mondays.
  • tn_hammock
    Options
    Not every day....but most days!

I also record it everytime....but then again I'm a COMPLETE chart geek....line charts....pie charts....if it is trackable, I'll put in in a chart! Ha!

I also have a digital scale that tells me even if I only lost 0.2 lbs....any progress at all makes my day!
  • wifeyy
    wifeyy Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    LOL hahahah... that use to happend to me before @ jisdashyt