Hello, I'm new here

:smile: Hi, I new kind of new here and wanted to say hello to everyone. I joined a while ago but didn't keep up with it even though I had lost over 20 lbs. I've been reading and checking out how many of the memebers on this website are doing and congrat to all:flowerforyou: . I'm going on vacation with my hubby and kids this July and want to loss weight so I can feel healthier and enjoy myself on this trip.

Replies

• Lady_D
    Lady_D Posts: 15
    :smile: Hi, I new kind of new here and wanted to say hello to everyone. I joined a while ago but didn't keep up with it even though I had lost over 20 lbs. I've been reading and checking out how many of the memebers on this website are doing and congrat to all:flowerforyou: . I'm going on vacation with my hubby and kids this July and want to loss weight so I can feel healthier and enjoy myself on this trip.
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • Lady_D
    Lady_D Posts: 15
    Thank you
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love it here, if you don't already. I love it here. This is a great site. It is very supportive, helpful, motivational, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: