Newbie 5'9 266lbs .... Friends?

Options
Hi,
I've just started using MFP properly (tried it out before but comitted this time!). I've been seeing a health trainer but that just involves tracking my eating and exercise each week which I can do more effectively on here. I'm 5'9 and currently 266lbs (Highest was 294lbs) mostly baby weight but I've always been on the larger side. I can't remember how much I weighed before having my daughter (now 14 months old) but I had a BMI 28 at my first midwife appointment so my long term goal is to get back to that.

Looking for MFP friends :)

Replies

• alexandradeyl
    alexandradeyl Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    cool, welcome back :) add me if youd like. im 27, female, in south florida, 5' 10", 257lbs at the moment. 44 pounds down, many more to go :)
  • donne103
    donne103 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like. I'm 5'7". Highest weight was 282 (the day I delivered my second daughter). Started MFP at 243lbs and I'm currently 225lbs.
  • BRISAjustAltered
    BRISAjustAltered Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    welcome back. I'm 27 222 right now. but not as tall. more like 5'5. add me if you like ;)
  • Maggieq87
    Maggieq87 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Hiya! I'm 5'9" too! I'm 227 right now, my highest was 274. Feel free to add me, I love friends!
  • twinsanity
    twinsanity Posts: 1,847 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty much in the same boat. On here to make it happen once and for all! Add me if you'd like. :)
  • LoveNevrNds
    LoveNevrNds Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Feel free to add me! Friends are always great!!
  • helsbels80
    helsbels80 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am half way to my goal which is exciting but I am starting to cheat a bit and I fear I am going to lose focus. I have sent you a request. Anyone else looking for friendly support? :)
  • nomorewishing
    nomorewishing Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I am half way to my goal which is exciting but I am starting to cheat a bit and I fear I am going to lose focus. I have sent you a request. Anyone else looking for friendly support? :)
    Me!! I'm 24 and I have about 150 lbs to lose :cry: