What genres of music do you listen to?

Options
I listen to hardcore, post hardcore, metalcore, pop punk, screamo, etc..

Some of my favorite bands; bane, close your eyes, champion, brand new, down to nothing, gravemaker, set your goals, mae, have heart, h20, expire, cruel hand, ruiner, first blood, minor threat, and ceremony.

Anyone ever heard of any of those?

Replies

• dannylives
    Options
    I was just working out to comeback kid and madball.
  • MarybethAltizer
    MarybethAltizer Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I listen to Christian Rock, mostly. I like some Christian Metal. :) Faves...hmmmm Jeremy Camp, Skillet. JJ Heller, Jamie Grace
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Christian metal, Christian Goth. . Christian pop. . .

Then of course I love classical music, and new age. . so relaxing~
  • sadlazarus
    Options
    Radio sadlazarus: all 70's, all the time.
  • hayskylar
    Options
    I LOVE comeback kid and madball! Did you go to This is Hardcore in Philly over the summer?
  • hayskylar
    Options
    I listen to Christian Rock, mostly. I like some Christian Metal. :) Faves...hmmmm Jeremy Camp, Skillet. JJ Heller, Jamie Grace

JJ Heller's new baby is so cute. (:
    You should listen to Close Your Eyes, they're christian. I'm in their music video called 'digging graves'!
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Wow...

Classical
    80's alternative
    Industrial
    Lounge
    Rock
    Rap
    Some goth
    Techno
    Trance
    Some dubstep
    Trip Hop

Probably many more than I can think of
  • MarybethAltizer
    Options

You should listen to Close Your Eyes, they're christian. I'm in their music video called 'digging graves'!

NO WAY!!!!! Im gonna look it up!!!!
  • dannylives
    Options
    I LOVE comeback kid and madball! Did you go to This is Hardcore in Philly over the summer?

Nope. I live 8 miles from Mexico. I think I have that show as a friend on Facebook, cant remember. Or maybe i liked their page.
  • hayskylar
    Options

NO WAY!!!!! Im gonna look it up!!!!

Hope you like it! I was wearing a sling so I couldn't really get into the crowd. I had to wear it to help the swelling go down before my surgery. I was bummed, but so happy I got to be there!
  • hayskylar
    Options

Nope. I live 8 miles from Mexico. I think I have that show as a friend on Facebook, cant remember. Or maybe i liked their page.

You should really try to go one year. It's amazing. Do you like terror?
  • dannylives
    Options
    SO MOTIVATED BY THIS! http://youtu.be/thmTnrgQ1NY
  • thirtyandthriving
    thirtyandthriving Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    I like a variety of music, metal, rock , and a little country depending on my mood...Although there are some exceptions to this rule- I don't do slow, and I don't do whiny. ;)
    Tool, Mudvayne, Soil, Lacuna Coil, Slipknot, Old Korn, Sevendust, Drowning Pool
  • hayskylar
    Options
    Wow...

Classical
    80's alternative
    Industrial
    Lounge
    Rock
    Rap
    Some goth
    Techno
    Trance
    Some dubstep
    Trip Hop

Probably many more than I can think of

Dubstep is soooo popular around where I'm from. lol.
  • MarybethAltizer
    Options
    Sweet! I looked for a girl in a cast but it was too fast lol...cool song though!
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options

Yay. . a partner in crime~
  • hayskylar
    Options
    SO MOTIVATED BY THIS! http://youtu.be/thmTnrgQ1NY

i love that song!

this is a good one to work out to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7PbS6sdiZo
  • hayskylar
    Options
    Sweet! I looked for a girl in a cast but it was too fast lol...cool song though!

if you pause it at :46 you can see me standing to the left on the wall. by the guy holding the camera. you can kinda tell that i have a sling on, it was black and so was my hoodie. haha.
  • dannylives
    Options

You should really try to go one year. It's amazing. Do you like terror?

Yeah. "OVERCOME." GREAT workout song!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Death Metal,Black Metal, Goth,Punk,Industrial,Pop,Rock