Hi Everyone!

Options
I've been doing this for about a week. But I really enjoy it. It makes me accountable for what I'm eating and how I'm exercising. I want to lose 45 lbs in all. My daughter is 4 and my son is 2 months so it's time I lose the weight! I'm training for the 3 day breast cancer walk in August. Does anyone have any tips do help jump start my weight loss?

Replies

• running_mom
    running_mom Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I've been doing this for about a week. But I really enjoy it. It makes me accountable for what I'm eating and how I'm exercising. I want to lose 45 lbs in all. My daughter is 4 and my son is 2 months so it's time I lose the weight! I'm training for the 3 day breast cancer walk in August. Does anyone have any tips do help jump start my weight loss?
  • cali_rose
    Options
    hi!i just enrolled today. but anyways, riding a bike, or brisk walking for twenty minutes a day would be a good start. along with playing games/chasing around your little 4 year old(i have a younger sister around that age and im always chasing her around the house)

Good luck, you can do it, Cali Rose :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love it here, if you don't already. I love it here. This is a great site. It is very supportive, helpful, motivational, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • swignal
    swignal Posts: 441
    Options
    let me say welcome to mfp.. good luck on that breast cancer walk, do you have someone close to you with breast cancer??

I really love this website.. it helps keep me accountible for the food I eat and the excersice that I do..

well good luck on your weight loss journey..

Sheila
  • janamarie
    Options
    Hi I am new here, just joined and really looking forward to losing this weight finally, and hope this site can help me. Best of Luck to all.
  • spiralgirl71
    spiralgirl71 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm also walking in the MI 3-Day this coming August.

My suggestion is to use the food and exercise logs. I've had decent success when I actually use the tools on here. Also, if you can find an exercise thread that helps for accountability.

If you're following the training protocol for the 3Day, that should help jump start your results. I started my training on March 9th and have gone down almost an entire size by toning and firming up. I am starting to log back in so that I can keep track of my food and exercise so that the scale success starts to catch up with my toning success.

Good luck !