I need someone to kick my butt...

Options
Hi everyone :) I really need someone to kick my butt so that I get back into this. I just had a baby, she is 11 weeks old. I was 155 lbs before getting pregnant but I was in great shape, I ran a half marathon the month that we conceived. I wanted to keep running throughout my pregnancy but I got hyperemesis (excessive puking) and was just exhausted all of the time so I did not. I gained 17 lbs total. I am currently going between 160-163 lbs but my body has changed (not a good way). I need a partner. I am trying to build my exercise back up and start eating healthier again. I need someone that I can check in with every night and be accountable too. I don't want someone who doesn't check in most days and I don't want someone who just will say it is okay if I am not getting it in gear. I want to set and meet my goals... I would, of course, return the favor for you. Anyone interested?

Replies

• LillyMosley
    Options
    yes you need to be nice to you, you only gained 17 pounds, that is an amazing feat. Everybody's body changes a bit after a baby but you can still have a sexy body, but you have to love yourself first. Good Luck, your baby is just beautiful.
  • Kel3369
    Kel3369 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I would be happy to work with you as well. :) I log in every day and many times a day. I agree with the other poster be good to yourself. Are you nursing your baby? If so, make sure you are adjusting your calories accordingly. I am a Labor and Delivery RN of 18 years. I am currently on leave but if you need any help with anything like that please feel free to contact me and if I can help I'd be happy to. I will send a friend request. With more than one person to be accountable to I think that will really help and of course you can kick my butt when I need it too. I am certain I will at some point soon. lol Take care! Congrats on the baby and your new lifestyle choices. :)
  • KENNY1957
    KENNY1957 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    !7 lbs...........That's 3 or 4 months Girl, You can get enough MOTO here.....Stay positive and stay accountable!! You'll be turnin heads sooner than you think!!! Good journey to ya!!
  • AnneElise
    AnneElise Posts: 4,221 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! I have found a partner! I appreciate your support.

I only gained 17 lbs because I threw up every time I ate any food. I know that it isn't a lot but my body is still very different than it was. I tried eating anything and everything!