NSV - back creases!

Options
Guinivere
Guinivere Posts: 357 Member
I know it sounds a bit bizarre but I have hated my back creases on my sides under my bra for so long.
Since I've been losing weight I keep checking in the mirror using another mirror to check if they have finally gone.
Today is the day. I used to be so fat I had use talc after a bath to stop getting sore in those back creases.
I'm never going back there again!

HURRAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!

Replies

• Kimbie500
    Kimbie500 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! We all have those areas of our bodies we're looking forward to seeing changed. Happy for you that yours has been achieved! WTG!!
  • lloydmel
    lloydmel Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    That's a fantastic NSV! Congrats and Kudos for all your hard work!
  • JoDeeD
    JoDeeD Posts: 391
    Options
    Congratulations!! That has to be a great feeling. I cannot wait to get there. I put on some jeans today that were from about 7 years ago (and 2 pregnancies). I used to not be able to get them over my hips, today I could button them even if I couldn't move after. I took them off after about 30 seconds, but they were on. I hope a couple more weeks of trying I will have the same wonderful discovery you had this morning!
  • jlowensby
    jlowensby Posts: 142
    Options
    I have done the same thing!
  • oldy76
    oldy76 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Well done! Back creases suck... you've done really well :bigsmile:
  • workinprogress12_2
    workinprogress12_2 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I was just telling someone about how embarrassed I was about that same issue. It is soo wonderful to have successes like that!
  • glittermouse
    glittermouse Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Woop, woop! Congrats!
  • sandy2006
    sandy2006 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Great day!! I know about back creases and Im keepin an eye out on mine slowly disapearing. Congrats to you!
  • jnd951999
    jnd951999 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Mine aren't gone completely yet but there really getting close. I have noticed the loss biggest in my back the last 30 lbs. Now to get rid of this belly.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!