What are you looking forward to?

Mallory0418
Mallory0418 Posts: 723 Member
What physical attribute are you looking forward to when you get to your goal body?

For me, I LOVE collar bones on women. I think they are so ellegant and lovely looking. :blushing: Weird I know. I'm quite happy because mine is totally visible now! There are a few others but that's probably one of my faves! Makes me feel danty :smile:

Replies

• reese1206
    reese1206 Posts: 229
    Same as you. Also slender arms...I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!
  • Bridge_CG
    Bridge_CG Posts: 429 Member
    My collar bones are starting to show too! I love that my waist is starting to curve in, and I'm getting a lovely hourglass figure.. Also, a straighter back. I know that sounds weird. But, being slouchy is never an attractive look.
  • reese1206
    reese1206 Posts: 229
    Very true. I try to stand straight but I'm such a terrible sloucher....YUCK!!!!!
    My collar bones are starting to show too! I love that my waist is starting to curve in, and I'm getting a lovely hourglass figure.. Also, a straighter back. I know that sounds weird. But, being slouchy is never an attractive look.
  • jcn1109
    jcn1109 Posts: 49
    Collar bones, toned arms, and the legs I used to have when I did ballet. I know they're still there, under the extra weight.
  • alyciaengel
    alyciaengel Posts: 24 Member
    Flat belly. I want to be able to go to the beach & not be embarrassed about the way I look.
  • im like you...my collar bones, they are slowly making their way through but i still have a little way to go yet. ive not been able to wear tops with thin straps since i think it looks strange when you dont have collar bones...

im also looking forward to loosing my back-boobs...they used to be a whole handful...now they are more like a pinch between two fingers...

great topic...!!!!!
  • UrbanRunner81
    UrbanRunner81 Posts: 1,207 Member
    I am looking forward to showing my midriff. I have lost the weight, but I am working on toning my body now so each month my waist gets smaller means I am getting closer to that goal. :)

I agree I love seeing my collar bones, my neck and face look slender and thin now.
  • Yea i hate being slouchy and now that i do inverted postures its really helped my back and overall health... I am starting to trim down quite a bit and for a man i hope i get my womanly figure back being 5'11 with a slender sexy body :) heh gotta give the boys today a run for their money and for their affection :D
  • impudentputz
    impudentputz Posts: 479 Member
    I am looking forward to having a thinner torso (*no giant stomach, no more man boobs*) and getting toned arms (*sick of the flabby are waves*)
  • Mallory0418
    Mallory0418 Posts: 723 Member
    Oh yes, a straight back for sure! I never even thought about that until my back started flattenening out and I was like "Oh, look at me standing up strait." Good posture does wonders for your butt too! :wink:
  • Oh yes, a straight back for sure! I never even thought about that until my back started flattenening out and I was like "Oh, look at me standing up strait." Good posture does wonders for your butt too! :wink:

heh eric noticed that when i stood up now... he'slike you dont got an *kitten* anymore. what happened!
  • Bridge_CG
    Bridge_CG Posts: 429 Member
    I'm also looking forward too those sexy back muscles. Sexy sleek arms, toned tummy, and no more double chin!
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    slimmer calves!
  • Kelene616
    Kelene616 Posts: 166 Member
    Definitely seeing my collar bones again and sexy toned arms, shoulders, and legs.. Luckily I don't slouch because I danced for soooo long that it was ingrained in me lol.. oh and being able to see the sixpack I know is hiding :-)
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    I'm looking forward to seeing my waist again. I have a natural hourglass figure, but the weight has made my tummy large, and it hides my hourglass.

I also want to see my thigh muscles again. I used to have the sexiest legs when I was skinny.