Anybody fancy being my pal?

Options
I need more friends to give me a kick up the bum to get me out of these slumps...

Replies

• LoveLiveLift
    LoveLiveLift Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Request sent!
  • ilovelucy1026
    Options
    :smile: Feel free to add me!
  • ncahill77
    ncahill77 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Added
  • Tonyajangel
    Options
    I just sent you a request:-)
  • stripedsocks
    Options
    Wow you guys are speeedy! :happy:
  • ju33
    ju33 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Add me :) xx
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    read my profile (i'll know if you didn't) and if you like what you see, and if you don't cry, feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Squeezyweezy
    Squeezyweezy Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey you. I totally get where you are coming from with these slumps you're having.
    I have eaten nothing but crap since Thursday, and I am totally digusted in myself. Don't beat yourself up though. The hardest thing is admitting you are doing it, and that is exactly what you have just done.

Maybe you need to look at the triggers. What seems to start the whole binge eating off? Maybe you could identify the triggers early and in your mind step in and stop them resulting in you stuffing your face.
    Don't get me wrong, I'm all for treating yourself to something bad every now and again, after all we are only human, and I would explode without a sweet treat!!! But why is it that you do so well, loose some weight and then feel the need to put it back on again?

When you are loosing weight, treats should always be Non food. A new lipstick or nail varnish maybe or a new smaller item of clothing. My OH came up wih an idea the other day, every time you loose a pound, stick a pound in a jar!! Could become expensive though when you start doing really well, so maybe not such a good idea. LOL.

The problem with weight loss is that you HAVE to be in the right frame of mind. If your head is not in it, then it is going to be 10 times harder. Really think about it hun, you really want to be slimmer, happier and healthier, so why don't you? You're not alone, we all struggle, but it can be done.
    I truly believe you can do this. Draw a line under your binge and start again tomorrow. New day, new week, new you.

Lot's of love xx
  • sigsone
    sigsone Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    feel free to add another :happy:
  • CamiXiomara
    Options
    Request will be sent in a few seconds.
  • stripedsocks
    Options
    Hey you. I totally get where you are coming from with these slumps you're having.
    I have eaten nothing but crap since Thursday, and I am totally digusted in myself. Don't beat yourself up though. The hardest thing is admitting you are doing it, and that is exactly what you have just done.

Maybe you need to look at the triggers. What seems to start the whole binge eating off? Maybe you could identify the triggers early and in your mind step in and stop them resulting in you stuffing your face.
    Don't get me wrong, I'm all for treating yourself to something bad every now and again, after all we are only human, and I would explode without a sweet treat!!! But why is it that you do so well, loose some weight and then feel the need to put it back on again?

When you are loosing weight, treats should always be Non food. A new lipstick or nail varnish maybe or a new smaller item of clothing. My OH came up wih an idea the other day, every time you loose a pound, stick a pound in a jar!! Could become expensive though when you start doing really well, so maybe not such a good idea. LOL.

The problem with weight loss is that you HAVE to be in the right frame of mind. If your head is not in it, then it is going to be 10 times harder. Really think about it hun, you really want to be slimmer, happier and healthier, so why don't you? You're not alone, we all struggle, but it can be done.
    I truly believe you can do this. Draw a line under your binge and start again tomorrow. New day, new week, new you.

Lot's of love xx

Ah lovely Squeezy. Hello :) You're right, I know. I need to adjust my mindset. I DO do so well when I put my mind to it. I need to think long term slimness rather than short term food/full tummy satisfaction.
    Nail-varnish is a GOOD idea - I love my nail varnish. I am my own worst enemy when it comes to this. I think as i've saidbefore, as 8'm not overweight, I haven't the motivattion that I had when I was 14 stone... but that's something only I can sort out and change. Watch this space, i've woken up feeling uber positive and ready for serious change! X
  • stripedsocks
    Options

Lot's of love xx

Ah lovely Squeezy. Hello :) You're right, I know. I need to adjust my mindset. I DO do so well when I put my mind to it. I need to think long term slimness rather than short term food/full tummy satisfaction.
    Nail-varnish is a GOOD idea - I love my nail varnish. I am my own worst enemy when it comes to this. I think as i've saidbefore, as 8'm not overweight, I haven't the motivattion that I had when I was 14 stone... but that's something only I can sort out and change. Watch this space, i've woken up feeling uber positive and ready for serious change! X
  • nic1976
    nic1976 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Don't get too down about the slumps...trust me we have all been there! This is certainly the place for good support & motivation - you can do this!

Feel free to add me :smile: