Who here to target to gain some clean lean muscle, without t

Options
I know I am, I went from 88kgs down to 83 to lean up now gaining the right way and watching my daily caloric intake, for extra motivation I also take my skinfold measurements just to keep myself in order, in case I begin to slip off track.

Replies

• BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    I want to gain some muscle, although I have heard it is pretty much impossible when on a calorie deficit, but still love weights and toning up a bit now and will focus on gaining more when I lose the weight :)
  • TheMrsFitnessGeek
    TheMrsFitnessGeek Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    @Beauty - You should look into Jamie Eason's 12 week program on Bodybuilding.com! I have lost 10 lbs and gained LOT of muscle :) It is an awesome program!
  • up2me2lose20
    up2me2lose20 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I'm was here originally to lose weight. Now I'm definitely trying to gain muscle. I have been following Lou Schuler's The New Rules of Lifting for Women and have recently discovered bodybuilding.com and Jamie Eason's program (for women). So Excited!! I have also started my husband on a lifting program from bodybuilding.com.
  • mags1983
    Options
    bump..
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    @Beauty - You should look into Jamie Eason's 12 week program on Bodybuilding.com! I have lost 10 lbs and gained LOT of muscle :) It is an awesome program!

Will do! Thankyou!
  • Cam_
    Cam_ Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Checked it out. Looks good. Thanks.
    Found it here:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/jamie-easons-livefit-introduction.html