Hi New Today :)

Options
Hi Im new today and would like some friends to support and help me :) through this weight battle.

Replies

• chocolatefairey
    Options
    Hey and welcome! I am also new to this today, so feel free to add me as I also need some friends to help me along this journey. :)
  • cafeteriagirl
    cafeteriagirl Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP you will love this site. It sure has helped me stay focused on losing weight. feel free to friend me. Good Luck on your weight loss :smile:
  • hayleyeking
    Options
    Hi! It's also my first day on here today and am looking for friends for support and encouragement too :)
  • rowe_a
    rowe_a Posts: 9
    Options
    Welcome, Welcome, Welcome!!!! I am just new to this but it has been an enjoyable experience so far. You can add me iff you'd like and we can do this journey together. All the best for you time loosing weight!!!
    Rowe
  • jobster68
    jobster68 Posts: 145
    Options
    Welcome - this site is brilliant and is keeping me so focused it's unreal. I have never managed to stay this focused before. Please feel free to add me as a friend it you wish. That goes for anyone else in this thread as well who needs friends for motivation and support - and to grumble at if you have a bad day!
  • Megan5683
    Megan5683 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good morning everyone!

This site is really helpful and te people area absolutely great!

Eveyone feel free to add me! This journey is alot eaiser when your not alone.
  • owengem
    owengem Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Welcome along.
    This site is fantastic. It works if you do what you're advised. Eat less move more. That's all there is too it. And the support network is great too.
    Read the msg boards. Find like minded people and add them.
    Good luck x
  • Naykie
    Naykie Posts: 3
    Options
    New to this! Hope to see some results. Test run starts today :-)
  • chocolatefairey
    Options
    Welcome Naykie, feel free to add me for encouragement as I'm sure going to be needing it! :)
  • Naykie
    Options
    Thanx Chocolatefairy. Just added you! Looking forward to seeing some progress. Holding thumbs for the both of us. lol
  • Naykie
    Options
    Thanx Chocolatefairy. Just added you! Looking forward to seeing some progress. Holding thumbs for the both of us. lol
  • hannahb0614
    hannahb0614 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'll add you! We all need to most support we can get and I figure this is the best way to get it! Good luck on your journey and if you ever need a good push, give me a holler! I could always use one! <3
  • chocolatefairey
    Options
    Big thank you to those who have added me as a friend, I am now looking forward to this new challenge. Oh and for someone who put in her profile I never spend that much time on the net, I can't get off this site, it's brilliant! We can do this together! :) x
  • smwood1
    Options
    Welcome I am new as well but so far there has been so much support its actually going to be a fun journey. Losing weight
  • CitrusLump
    Options
    Also a newbie today! Last year of Uni, last year of disliking the bod! :)