what absolutely drives you up the wall?

Options
SkateboardFi
SkateboardFi Posts: 1,322 Member
bad breath
nosy people
and finally, the thing that made me start this thread...i hate HATE HATE when people touch my hair! and ALL of them do it without even asking me! ***king stop it! ..like i literally cringed just now when she grabbed a handful of my hair. STOP. home training people. get some.

your turn.

go.

Replies

• markyswife
    Options
    I hate tapping noises, pen clicking and people I don't know getting into my personal space.
  • voluptuous_veggie
    voluptuous_veggie Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    I go crazy when I hear that "smaking" sound that people make when they chew with their mouth open...it makes me want to HURL!!
  • SkateboardFi
    Options
    I hate tapping noises, pen clicking and people I don't know getting into my personal space.

hell i don't like when people i DO know get into my personal space lol
  • amfaery
    amfaery Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    people beign late!!!! the party starts at 3:30 so people show up at 5. who does that

Also when I was pregnant I hated random stranger people just walking up and touching my belly!! I should have grabbed their bitt back LOL
  • Peanut1026
    Options
    -touching my face or anything being waved in front of it
    -leaving cabinet doors open, really drives me bonkers
    -not having all the clothes in hangers facing in the same direction
    -using the words they're, there and their in the wrong context(don't ask me why, cause I am far from the grammar police)
    -people who complain their life sucks(nobody on MFP,just sto be clear)
    -and finally MY KIDS...lol
  • juggalotus
    Options
    I go crazy when I hear that "smaking" sound that people make when they chew with their mouth open...it makes me want to HURL!!

OMG! I KNOW! It makes me want to vomit too. Or punch something. ugh!
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    Options
    I hate it when you are talking to someone and the background noise suddenly starts getting louder and louder.
  • SkateboardFi
    Options
    ohhh i also hate when people stare at me, but say nothing. NOTHING. like they just walk up. and stare. no 'hi, hello, hey'...it's creepy..
  • PBJunkie
    PBJunkie Posts: 652
    Options
    I hate the smell of fish paste and popcorn smelling like feet...it drives me nuts.
  • GirlieMutant
    Options

I CANNOT even be in the same room as people doing this!
    IT'S HORRIBLE! CLOSE YOUR MOUTH!

And when people are using toothpaste, and they leave a HUGE chunk of toothpaste on one side that dries up!
    NO!
  • Solly123
    Solly123 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Cyclists who refuse to use cycle lanes....

People who don't listen. Half way through a conversation, they change the subject?? WTF??
  • ennaejay
    ennaejay Posts: 575
    Options
    being clumsy!! I have clumsy days (probably from pms or being tired) and I get LIVID. Then I start slamming stuff around and make it even worse..... sigh.
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    I hate when people whisper in your ear. The warm breath just makes my skin crawl.
  • wendybrian
    Options
    I hate loud talkers, when I'm standing right there. I hate name droppers. I hate gossip that is spiteful. I hate older people dressing like they are 18. (sorry, tight short shorts are just gross on lumpy bumpy legs). I hate it when a woman wears a pair of sandal's that are really cute but her heels ane cracked and dry. They need a pedi, stop with the sandals. Wow!!!!
  • curlyclo
    curlyclo Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    and finally, the thing that made me start this thread...i hate HATE HATE when people touch my hair! and ALL of them do it without even asking me! ***king stop it! ..like i literally cringed just now when she grabbed a handful of my hair. STOP. home training people. get some.

YESS!!!!!! AAggghhH!!!!!

Also when people I have never seen before randomly ask me what race I am.
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    Chewing/popping gum
    Slow walkers around campus
    When people don't use a signal
    Students trying to cheat off me in class
    Cell phone talkers/loud talkers at the gym
    People who are glued to their phone 24/7
    People who don't keep promises
    etc...
  • caligirl2802
    caligirl2802 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Personal space invasion
    Repetitive noises like tapping

One guy that works in my office that whistles EVERYTHING, hes like a miner bird he mimicks the phone ringing, and whistles responses to people!!! Actually I feel kinda bad cos its like a turrets thing, but it makes me crazy!!!!

Sharing a house with a man....having lived alone for a while now I've realised that having a smelly boy in my house drives me up the wall!!! I guess I'm destined to be single for the rest of my life ;)

And finally.... my Mother!!!!! :D
  • inotnew
    inotnew Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I hate when people use "word crutches". For instance, saying "basically" in every sentance, sometimes twice. Or use "like" or "any rate" continuously. Grrrr :mad:
  • SkateboardFi
    Options

YESS!!!!!! AAggghhH!!!!!

Also when people I have never seen before randomly ask me what race I am.

LMAO absolutely. i get asked this weekly and i can't help thinking...this CAN'T be politically correct..
  • SkateboardFi
    Options

Slow walkers around campus

lol i skateboarded the campus my junior and senior year, but when i'm not on a board i'm an INCREDIBLY slow walker..i'd probably drive you crazy lol