New Year, New You Challenge

Options

Replies

• GretchenReine
    GretchenReine Posts: 1,427 Member
    Options
    Totally fell off the wagon this weekend. Wicked headache, not able to workout and just succumbed to eating whatever I wanted to. Will be very ready to hop back on the train after Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow! So need to get back on track here! I read above that someone was looking for people to add. . feel free, can always use the extra motivation of both getting support and giving it!!

Thanksgiving dinner can always be a killer! You can do this though. We all have bad days. I've had them and start to feel super guilty lately...although I used to not care! Are you going to weigh in in the morning??? That way you have a week to get over Thanksgiving! I hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow!!!
  • mom2nate08
    mom2nate08 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Sleep well everyone! Looking forward to starting this challenge with you all in the morning!
  • GretchenReine
    Options
    Sleep well everyone! Looking forward to starting this challenge with you all in the morning!

Sweet dreams! I'm so ready for the morning weigh-in!!! We've got this!
  • Kessyrene
    Kessyrene Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Current weight is 192 :)
  • bubblesburst80
    bubblesburst80 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    i've added my info to the spreadsheet
  • mom2nate08
    mom2nate08 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Ok, I posted my weight into the spreadsheet and I am ready to go! Bring on a new me!
  • sabrinabarry78
    sabrinabarry78 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would love to join. Really need motivation.
  • JanetTerry
    JanetTerry Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    yes! Lets do this!!
  • ruwoo2
    ruwoo2 Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm being a bit dizzy and can't find the spreadsheet, could anyone point me in the right direction or be kind enough to add my starting weight 182lbs

Thanks
    Woo
  • Zeeba30
    Options
    I'm being a bit dizzy and can't find the spreadsheet, could anyone point me in the right direction or be kind enough to add my starting weight 182lbs

Thanks
    Woo

I have added your starting weight and if you look on gkeith1971 profile the link to the sheet is there, I have added it to my favourites so you may want to do this also so it is easy to find.

x
  • miami_mimi
    miami_mimi Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    SOOOO excited! just put my weigh and it generated my 8% weight loss... Holy crap, it's so close to my ultimate goal. Thats some crazy n needed motivation.. do we have a first challenge for the week or the day? I think I may have missed the info.
  • lilallen05
    Options
    Is it too late to join??
  • claireabelle100
    Options
    I have never done one of these. What do I do to sign up and can you explain how this works?
  • BrittanyLynne21
    BrittanyLynne21 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Can I join!!
  • bmd1011
    bmd1011 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hello all. So my WI this morning is .4 away from my highest weight ever. I do not want to see that number again (or a higher high weight!) Time to get in gear. Good luck everyone!

ps- when does the challenge end again? I know we said in january but can't remember the day.
  • GretchenReine
    Options
    Hello all. So my WI this morning is .4 away from my highest weight ever. I do not want to see that number again (or a higher high weight!) Time to get in gear. Good luck everyone!

ps- when does the challenge end again? I know we said in january but can't remember the day.

January 9th! We can do this!!! Good luck!
  • kimmysue
    kimmysue Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hope it isn't too late to join! Where do I put my starting weight in?
  • miss_sarcastic
    Options
    Just weighed in. Entered it into the spreadsheet already.... 206.6! Every time I've stepped on the scale over the last 3 weeks it just keeps going down... I love it!

Also.. just 1.6lbs to my first goal! EEK! So close :)
  • athederan
    athederan Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm IN!!!! I can't find the spreadsheet but I sent a friend request to you gkeith1971. I read everyone's posts and you guys all seem like a great group!!!! Ready to rock the new year!!!

CW: 221
  • mommy2squish
    mommy2squish Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Count me in!