Did you CHEAT today??

Options
nikii14
nikii14 Posts: 403 Member
I did!!!

I made my son a Fluffer-Nutter for lunch. (Remember those???:tongue: ) Well, we were running around today and he never ate it. And we ALL know you just can't throw one of those away..Tee Hee

Anyone else naughty today???

Replies

• nikii14
    Options
    I did!!!

I made my son a Fluffer-Nutter for lunch. (Remember those???:tongue: ) Well, we were running around today and he never ate it. And we ALL know you just can't throw one of those away..Tee Hee

Anyone else naughty today???
  • smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Options
    I will admit I had onion rings today with half a chesseburger :blushing: . My only defense is the burger is killer and I was craving rings (DAMN TOM):grumble: . But one day will not kill us right.

What is a fluffer nutter :huh:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    I sneaked a peak at Dave's paper today. :blushing:

He had the wrong answers though. :grumble:
  • sixtyinchesoffury
    sixtyinchesoffury Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    i totally just ate KFC for lunch

while reading these message boards

it all balances out right??

:laugh: :wink::noway:
  • nikii14
    Options
    I will admit I had onion rings today with half a chesseburger :blushing: . My only defense is the burger is killer and I was craving rings (DAMN TOM):grumble: . But one day will not kill us right.

What is a fluffer nutter :huh:

A Peanut Butter and Fluff (marshmallow) sandwich. SOOO GOOD!!:love:
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options
    I just had a big blob of my buttercream dream frosting! The kids have to make a cake for cub scouts, and I was using the grass tip (they were just making blobs, the frosting didn't look like grass at all, so I had to fix it). When I was done, there was still frosting left in the bag, and since we didn't need green anymore, I just shot it straight into my mouth. Nom Nom Nom!
  • txladybug41
    txladybug41 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    We had an office party today...with cake and icecream. Even though I had small pieces of each, it still racks havoc to my carb/calorie content today! WAH! That means I have to put in more time on the treadmill this afternoon to burn it off!
  • cavanar2
    cavanar2 Posts: 46
    Options
    Yesterday was my naughty day. Glad to know I'm not the only one that needs a break every once in a while!:wink:
  • tahmed
    tahmed Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I snuck into the kitchen at work, and found left over dinner roll from a lunch they had. I am thoroughly enjoying my dinner roll and butter as I type....ohhh I feel so guilty, but oohh it is so good!:blushing:
  • Heather125
    Heather125 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    last night's roast dinner I ate too much too late I was stressed out spring break is too long these kids are getting on each others nerves and mine. A week and a half of solid rain will do that:grumble:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was my naughty day. Glad to know I'm not the only one that needs a break every once in a while!:wink:

Yesterday was mine too.

We had a client lunch and had BBQ brought in. :love: Couldn't resisit the smoked brisket with BBQ sauce. *drool*
  • onmywaytoskinny155
    onmywaytoskinny155 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I did not cheat today. Not yet that is! :bigsmile:
  • beagle595
    beagle595 Posts: 226
    Options
    I had a Fluffernutter yesterday! My cheat.. Avoiding one today. Trying to get back on track. Off for 2 wks sick. Now I'm back and hard to get strict... But doing it. Everyone have a great day! :drinker:
  • nikii14
    Options
    I did not cheat today. Not yet that is! :bigsmile:
    AWESOME!!! I'm jealous:tongue:
    That just means a bigger workout for me tonight:frown:
  • ma9321
    ma9321 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Nope.... no cheating for me. :smile:
    Actually, i'm feeling yucky from my tummy... hardly ate any lunch. I need to get something in my system.
    It's not bad to cheat every once in a while... BUT remember to bust your *kitten* at the gym!
  • LandBsdotingchauffeur
    Options
    I did...with my boss ;) ahhahaha! Totally just kidding...or am I??

ok, really. Just kidding!!
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    no cheating today for me ...:drinker:
  • nikii14
    Options
    Nope.... no cheating for me. :smile:
    Actually, i'm feeling yucky from my tummy... hardly ate any lunch. I need to get something in my system.
    It's not bad to cheat every once in a while... BUT remember to bust your *kitten* at the gym!

Yup...going to a Total Body Sculpting class tonight and if Idare tell her what I ate, she will make me suffer!!
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    Nope i havent cheated yet today.... nor do i plan on it... but then again we dont usually plan on cheating:laugh:
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options
    NOPE! No cheating for me today.... :happy:

Don't ask about the w/e though:devil: