What is attractiveness?

Options
A spinoff from some other threads -

What importance do you attach a persons face vs body? U just have the two
Options - on the other thread, most of the MFP ladies said you place a higher premium on the guys face. So how important is a good looking face vs a hot body?

Ie. My rating is 60% body, 40% face

Note: plz don't make a comment about your SO's brain or
Any other feature that isnt relevant. All other things remaining equal, which is more important and by how much?

Replies

• McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    I care more about faces. Bodies are a bonus.
  • galvestongal
    galvestongal Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    FIrst thing I notice is the face. Overly done muscular bodies slightly gross me out. Like with art...less is more.
  • SLambertAlaska
    SLambertAlaska Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I notice the face first, but put more stock in the body. reason: there's not much you can do about the face you were born with, but a hot bod means he cares about his body and how he looks. Plus there's just no denying that sex is more fun with a hot bod.
  • Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    Definitely the face.
    Although a great body is nice.
    Dont really like muscle if im honest.
  • kb455
    kb455 Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    For me, my ratio would be opposite yours. I'd say face 60%, body 40% :smile: I'm way pickier about the face... a nice body is just icing on the cake. Sure, icing is yummy but cake is still good without it :wink:
  • JsGirl93
    JsGirl93 Posts: 1,156
    Options
    That's hard Lj. I would say, like you, 60% body, 40% face. I want to explain further, but I'm on my phone, & too lazy.
  • jenvens
    jenvens Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    For me it's the eyes on the face, so I'm pretty much at 75% face and 25% body...bodies can change, but faces can't! LMAO!
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Faces.....

If I cant look you in the face you could have the best body in the world and it just wouldnt work.
  • sarah_ep
    sarah_ep Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    30% Body
    70% Face
  • Krull_the_WarriorKing
    Options
    I'm all about the eyes. So I'd say 75% face 25% body.
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    I don't know what it is, but I got it!
    I attract people even though I'm 199 pounds and 61 years old! I think it has something to do with a fun spirit, finding the good in people, keeping an open mind, feeling sexual (no matter what). Looking good is a plus, but it's not All there is.
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    For me, my ratio would be opposite yours. I'd say face 60%, body 40% :smile: I'm way pickier about the face... a nice body is just icing on the cake. Sure, icing is yummy but cake is still good without it :wink:

Gonna side with this one. I can deal with an odd body. Fat can be lost.

Ugly is forever.
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    For me it's the eyes on the face, so I'm pretty much at 75% face and 25% body...bodies can change, but faces can't! LMAO!

^Agree^
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Eyes,hair and smile at first glance.
    Intelligence,personality and sense of humor once gotten to know her is what makes her beautiful. :smile:
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    Note: plz don't make a comment about your SO's brain or
    Any other feature that isnt relevant.

thanks for giving me my first true chuckle of the day.
  • Bonny272
    Bonny272 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    You know I thought for sure I would marry some tall, beefy country boy, but when I really figured out what I wanted it was my best friend. I've been married to my best friend for over 14 years now. He's 5'4" and all of 130 pounds. Even though he's a good four inches shorter than me and he has amlost no muscle mass left due to an ongoing illness. My heart belongs to him. He is mine and that is very attractive. It doesn't matter how good looking you are. If you want something more it's what's in your heart that counts.
  • I_give_it_2_u_str8
    I_give_it_2_u_str8 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    *sigh*
    as usual most ppl's reading comprehension is poor, at best. Plz rate the importance of face vs. Body. If you care about the face, does that mean 100% face , 0% body?
  • Lets_Do_It
    Options
    I say face, a body can get toned. :P
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    I don't know what it is, but I got it!
    I attract people even though I'm 199 pounds and 61 years old! I think it has something to do with a fun spirit, finding the good in people, keeping an open mind, feeling sexual (no matter what). Looking good is a plus, but it's not All there is.

im confused you act like your hot but only profile pics are of your cat..???
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Fat can be lost.

Ugly is forever.

^^^THIS

ETA: OK, OP..............80% Face 20% Body for the reasons given above.