What's for lunch?

Options
I'm probably going for a wilted spinach salad with lemon, a boiled brown egg, and a half of a sandwich.

What about you?

Replies

• Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    2 oz of baked chicken with Philly tomato basil cream sauce (1Tb)
  • Edestiny7
    Edestiny7 Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Veggie burger topped with grilled eggplant, zucchini, & red pepper on whole grain bread with a side of carrot sticks and 1 oz. of raw almonds. And water as always.
  • vanessa194
    vanessa194 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    "smart ones" roasted turkey and mashed potatoes .. delish and only 200 cals ..
  • yesthistime
    yesthistime Posts: 2,051 Member
    Options
    More coffee. I have a BAD case of the Mondays...
  • kaetmarie
    kaetmarie Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    1 cup buttercrunch lettuce, 4 oz grilled chicken, Light champagne dressing ... water :)
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Sandwich with fresh homemade bread and some boiled chicken with salt-free seasoning :)
  • savethecat
    savethecat Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Veggie burger topped with grilled eggplant, zucchini, & red pepper on whole grain bread with a side of carrot sticks and 1 oz. of raw almonds. And water as always.

Um... yum! That sounds delicious.

Tomato sandwich.

Two pieces of Ezekiel bread, veganaise, lettuce, and a whole sliced plum tomato.

I'm boring today.
  • jgic2009
    jgic2009 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Fresh spinach, whole wheat rotini, diced fresh tomato, broccoli slaw, & black beans tossed with a bit of olive oil and black pepper.
  • willafan
    willafan Posts: 101
    Options
    Kashi Mayan Harvest Bake-- really good for a frozen lunch! A couple of tangerines for a snack and water, water, water:)
  • nikkit321
    nikkit321 Posts: 1,485 Member
    Options
    romaine and tuna, with ranch dressing
  • cloneme_losehalf
    cloneme_losehalf Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I used a cup of cooked spaghetti squash. Mixed a mozzarella, sundried tomato and basil Laughing cow cheese with it. Top it with prepared meat sauce...3 oz ground beef (rinsed in hot water after browning, added 1 clove minced garlic, oregano (use to taste), 1/4 cup spaghetti sauce (Used Prego since it was like 50 cal per half cup), and tablespoon of water to thin the sauce. Cooked to heat the sauce. After topping squash mix with meat sauce topped with fat free mozzarella. Next time I will cut some calories and use ground turkey or some ground turkey or beef mixed with finely ground portabellas. Using the ground beef took it about 400 cal.
  • choconuts
    choconuts Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I had a mixed green salad with 2 tbs low calorie dressing, and canned tuna on whole wheat.
  • amberrrogers
    Options
    likely fresh spinach with a can of tuna, law fat sundried tomato vinagrette and a sandwich thin. oh and water
  • MadPanda75
    MadPanda75 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Arugula salad with homemade lemon dijon dressing, Jenny Craig Chicken Marsala, and for dessert...pumpkin yogurt!
  • exacerbe
    exacerbe Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    A very colorful salad with chicken.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I had a big salad (been buying the artisian lettuces and chopping them up when I bring them home) with shredded carrot, tomato, cucumber, swiss cheese and low sodium ham.

I'm really excited about dinner. Have a turkey/spinach meatloaf in the crockpot and making garlic mashed cauliflower. :bigsmile:
  • penelofur
    penelofur Posts: 81 Member
    Options

mmm that sounds fantastic!!
  • annetteslackmoehrle
    Options
    Mmmmm all that food sounds amazing! I'm having a juice (Kale, cucumber, green apple, celery, lemon and ginger) freshly made this morning. Day 1 of a 30 day juice fast!
  • czechsmate
    czechsmate Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Turkey and quinoa meatloaf, spinach and tomato salad, 1% cottage cheese....yes I am full! :bigsmile:
  • Fairysoul
    Fairysoul Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    I am having spaghetti squash with spaghetti sauce!