Looking for a few good women!

Options
I run a challenge called Sexy in Six. We are starting the 2nd week, but had a few people unable to continue. I'm looking to fill two or three spots.

It requires you to log on everyday to participate in our "question of the day" discussions (which only takes like 5 min to quote the question and respond to it...) and we have a challenge each week that everyone tries to meet as an added boost. It could be staying under calorie goals, drinking your daily 8 of water, 50 sit ups, stuff like that. You weigh in every Friday via a link I post (to google documents...it makes it easy to keep everyone's weigh ins straight). Everyone is on a team: black, blue, red or yellow. Most everyone has changed their profile pic to something in that color as a team spirit thing. It's meant to be a supportive and encouraging group, while having that little edge of competition to keep everyone motivated.

If that sounds like something you're interested in doing, just email me back with your current weight and your goal weight (what you want to weigh in 5 weeks) and I'll get you on a team!

Replies