TEAM HIDDEN TREASURES - WEEK 2 (CLOSED GROUP)

Options
Avast! my Bucko's!!!

It's time to change course and take this clipper into unchartered waters!!! This week me beauties see's the first of our crew's challenges - we'll be taking no hornswagglers!!!

In the absence of Gary, I have put the following together. I will continue to check and as soon as Gary posts, we will switch. This week we are alternating cardio & strength. Banish those bingo wings!!! LOL

Again there are 3 plans - you only need to do ONE!! Remember it's more beneficial to do one set correctly!!

WEEK 2 ALTERNATIVE EXERCISES -

PLAN A (Low Impact)

Day 1 - 2 sets of 20 Wall Pushups (you should feel the weight of your body on your arms as you push back), 3 sets of 21's (you will complete one set by doing each move 7 times),  3 sets of 8 - 12 Swimmer's Presses,  150 punches, Walk 10 - 15 minutes.  Remember just one more step, just one more minute!

Day 2 - 2 sets of 20 Sitting or Standing Jumping Jacks (while standing or remain sitting do the upper part of a jumping jack with your arms out to your side quickly point them above your head almost touching then quickly return to the position with both arms out at your side), 3 sets of 20 Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes, 3 sets of 20 Kicks , 3 sets of 20 Side Bends.  Walk for 10 - 15 minutes.

Day 3 - 2 sets of 20 Wall Pushups, 3 sets of 21's, 3 sets of 8 - 12 Swimmer's Presses, 150 punches and today you need to walk for 10 - 15 minutes.  Remember you will need to walk one more than you did yesterday!

Day 4 - 2 sets of 20 Sitting or Standing Jumping Jacks , 3 sets of 15 Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes, 3 sets of 20 Kicks, 2 sets of 20 Side Bends and today you need to walk for 10 - 15 minutes.  Remember to walk one more than you did yesterday!

Day 5 -  2 sets of 20 Wall Pushups, 3 sets of 21's, 3 sets of 8 - 12 Swimmer's Presses, 150 punches and today you need to walk for 10 -15 minutes.  Remember you will need to walk one more than you did yesterday!

Day 6 - 2 sets of 20 Sitting or Standing Jumping Jacks , 3 sets of 15 Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes, 3 sets of 20 Kicks, 3 sets of 20 Side Bends and today you need to walk for 10 - 15 minutes.  Remember to walk one more than you did yesterday!

Day 7 - REST!  You deserve it! 

PLAN B (Mid Impact)

Day 1 - 1 minute bear walk, 50 Squat Kicks, 50 Jumping Jacks, 50 Crunches, 50 Split Squats, 1 mile walk, jog, run

Day 2 - 2 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 2 sets of 15 wood chops, 2 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 lawnmowers

Day 3 - 1 minute bear walk, 50 Squat Kicks, 50 Jumping Jacks, 50 Crunches, 50 Split Squats, 1 mile walk, jog, run

Day 4 - 2 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 2 sets of 15 wood chops, 2 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 lawnmowers

Day 5 - 1 minute bear walk, 50 Squat Kicks, 50 Jumping Jacks, 50 Crunches, 50 Split Squats, 1 mile walk, jog, run

Day 6 - 2 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 2 sets of 15 wood chops, 2 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 lawnmowers

PLAN C (High Impact)

Day 1 - 5 minute bearwalk, 50 Toe Touches, 50 Crunches, 50 Jumping Jacks, 50 Split Squats (don’t feel like you have to jump), 50 Squat Kicks 25 Burpees, and 25 Windshield Wipers.

Day 2 - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of 15 Woodchops, 20 Pushups (modified if needed) + 2 Extra Miles jog, walk,run

Day 3 - 5 minute bearwalk, 50 Toe Touches, 50 Crunches, 50 Jumping Jacks, 50 Split Squats (don’t feel like you have to jump), 50 Squat Kicks 25 Burpees, and 25 Windshield Wipers.

Day 4 - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of 15 Woodchops, 20 Pushups (modified if needed) + 2 Extra Miles jog, walk,run

Day 5 - 5 minute bearwalk, 50 Toe Touches, 50 Crunches, 50 Jumping Jacks, 50 Split Squats (don’t feel like you have to jump), 50 Squat Kicks 25 Burpees, and 25 Windshield Wipers.

Day 6 - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of 15 Woodchops, 20 Pushups (modified if needed) + 2 Extra Miles jog, walk,run

WEEK TWO TEAM CHALLENGE - Each person is to do 300 Crunches extra for the week. Let’s burn that belly fat away! *Feel free to do these exercises in sets if you are unable to do them all at one time. Please do your best as you are much stronger than you believe.

Please note each week the exercises will increase in difficulty. This will push each team member. Modifications will be provided for those who unable to complete the exercise as intended.

It's time to weigh anchor!!!!

Replies

• jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    AYE AYE CAP'N! We got fatty on the run!
  • luvmybeebees
    luvmybeebees Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Week 2 here we come!!
  • luvmybeebees
    luvmybeebees Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Sorry if this is a silly question, but what is our weigh in day? I thought it was Friday?
  • PandaFit450
    PandaFit450 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Sorry if this is a silly question, but what is our weigh in day? I thought it was Friday?
    Arrr! not a silly question! Yes today is our weigh-n day - am happy to take your 0.4lb loss you posted on friday??
  • ashley26704
    ashley26704 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'm going to give my all to week two! :D
    Can't wait :}
  • littlemount
    Options
    Ahoy. new here ready to start the challenge tomorrow.
  • jellybean1971
    jellybean1971 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to another week of fun and adventure
  • spgabby86
    spgabby86 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    So glad to have a rest day...but I think I will at least jump on the treadmill for a few mins tonight...just to get some thing...

Not sure what information we're suppose to provide today for weigh-in...but here it is.

Total Workout mins 678 - total calories 5836
    SW - 156.6
    CW - 153.6
    HEIGHT - 5' 0
    WAIST - 34
    HIPS - 42
    RIGHT WRIST 6 & LEFT WRIST 6
    FOREARM (R) 9.5 & LEFT 9.5
    NECK 13.0

Shiver me Timbers~ Week 2 looks fun!
  • PandaFit450
    Options
    So glad to have a rest day...but I think I will at least jump on the treadmill for a few mins tonight...just to get some thing...

Not sure what information we're suppose to provide today for weigh-in...but here it is.

Total Workout mins 678 - total calories 5836
    SW - 156.6
    CW - 153.6
    HEIGHT - 5' 0
    WAIST - 34
    HIPS - 42
    RIGHT WRIST 6 & LEFT WRIST 6
    FOREARM (R) 9.5 & LEFT 9.5
    NECK 13.0

Shiver me Timbers~ Week 2 looks fun!

3lbs down!! WTG me beauty :drinker:
  • ruelman83
    ruelman83 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Ok this week I'm gonna kick myself in the butt and get this weight moving.. Last week was just too dang busy. I'm afraid this whole month will be too busy, but I told myself this is the day to start over... since it IS my BIRTHDAY today.. LOL

Hope everyone has a great day!
  • PandaFit450
    Options
    Ok this week I'm gonna kick myself in the butt and get this weight moving.. Last week was just too dang busy. I'm afraid this whole month will be too busy, but I told myself this is the day to start over... since it IS my BIRTHDAY today.. LOL

Happy Birthday Randi :drinker:
  • ruelman83
    Options
    Thanks Jules!
  • femmemusicale
    femmemusicale Posts: 76 Member
    Options

Happy Birthday, Lass! Found this online for you. Hope it counts as a gift! ;-p

http://youtu.be/S8Et0iEzFF4

Noelle
  • jmh35slh
    Options

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
  • PandaFit450
    Options
    [/quote]

Happy Birthday, Lass! Found this online for you. Hope it counts as a gift! ;-p

http://youtu.be/S8Et0iEzFF4

Noelle
    [/quote]

FAB!!!! Wish my birthday was this month!!
  • spgabby86
    spgabby86 Posts: 323 Member
    Options

Hello there matey...just wanted to wish you a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY...another year "younger" shiver me timbers~
  • trimom63
    trimom63 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Contrary to popular belief, Capt'n Jules did NOT throw me overboard!! T'is been a busy weekend and, now that I'm back at work, I have a little time to "visit"!! hah!! You all have been doing a superb job...keep it up!!!!

Randi!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOUUUUUUU!!!! (Lucky for you, you can't hear me sing!!)
  • ruelman83
    Options
    LOL thanks everyone and thanks Noelle for the youtube video! LOL
  • PandaFit450
    Options
    WEEK 2 - Day 1 -

5 minute bearwalk, 50 Toe Touches, 50 Crunches, 50 Jumping Jacks, 50 Split Squats (don’t feel like you have to jump), 50 Squat Kicks 25 Burpees, and 25 Windshield Wipers - DONE
    Under cals - DONE
    Water - DONE

Team challenge - 100 extra crunches - DONE

:heart:
  • femmemusicale
    femmemusicale Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Plan B (moderate impact) challenge done. Water met. Calories under. No extra crunches yet, but planning to space them out later this week.

Have a great night all!