Christmas Countdown Challenge (Closed) - Week #11

Options

Replies

• luvmyjp
    luvmyjp Posts: 49
    Options
    I did good most of the week but this weekend I went out of town and visited with a friend I havent seen in many many years!!

NSV-everyone I ran into today I havent seen in at least a month and they ALL commented on how great I look...even the guy that I had thought was cute when I was "bigger" but he wanted nothing to do with me...that reminds of of my favorite quote...

If you dont want me at my worse you dont deserve me at my best....
    YUP...

CW178.5
  • roseagee
    Options
    CW: 215 ( 6lbs down!) Now that makes all my hard work through all the week worth it! I didnt get to log everything but i paid close attention to what I was doing. Finally over that 216 hump that I have been stuck on. Hopefully i can keep it below that hump and not go backwards.

Thanks for the support for those special ones that stayed on me through my down times. :wink:
  • julietsingleton
    julietsingleton Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Well done to everyone that has lost this week and keep going for those that haven't (you will do better next week)!
    I have been unable to weigh myself this week so will have to miss a week and weigh next week instead :0(

Keep smiling :happy:
  • caitlinlws
    caitlinlws Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    CW: 156.8

UGH...I guess at least it is moving in the right direction...I was hoping for a much bigger change after doing so much better calorie wise this week! I think I need to step up my water drinking...
  • patty9013
    patty9013 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    CW: 196

Went to see my son in Kanas up an back in the same day. Didn't eat or drink right. Lots of caffiene to stay up for the 5 hour ride home. But ohl so eorth it to see my son. And he ggot playing time!! (Football)
    Work should be better this we too. Hopefully I won't have to do my job plus 2 others. I loaded up on Dr Pepper and lots of snacks to keep me going. Worked 10 to 11 hours days with no lunch or only 15 - 20 minutes.
    Well it is time for me to get back o track.:sad:
  • PositivePower
    PositivePower Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Hey Gang! Happy Monday :happy: Great job to those with losses!!! Wow fantastic! To those with gains...it's a new week and time to get busy and focus! That includes me :embarassed: I am focused but had a gain so I need to be sure that is gone plus more this week.

Gardenimp ~ WOW 50# That is soooooo great!!! You are making it happen!!!

Luvmypj ~ So happy for you with your NSV!!!! Those are the best, and of course your quote was AWESOME, that cute guy doesn't deserve you. You are doing so great I know you will get to your goal and attract the perfect person!!!!

Roseagee ~ YEA!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: I am so excited for you!!! I know how hard it is to hang in there and keep going with no results...but you are proof it will happen if you hang in there! GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!

Patty ~ Wow you really were and are busy and on the go!!!! So glad your son got some play time!!!! I hope he is enjoying his time away at college.. and behaving :laugh: I hope your schedule lightens up soon.

I am hoping to get ALOT done today for work & home!! My list is long but since I was busy exercising over the weekend I need to catch up on getting some things accomplished! Running class tonight......scared........ we are up to 4 mins run, I am going to give it my best, but 4 mins is a long time!!!

Have a great day!!!!
  • PositivePower
    Options
    One more thing before I get to work! Since it is Monday we need to remember this....DISCIPLINE IS REMEMBERING WHAT YOU WANT!!! Why are you on this journey????? To get healthy, to keep up with your kids, to be a good eample, to feel more confident, to fit in those skinny jeans (with $$$ in the pocket)???? Remember your why and focus. You can do it!! And it will feel GREAT!!

Make good choices today :flowerforyou:
  • lotusthrone
    lotusthrone Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    CW: 204
    Stayed the same this week :( but I'll take it over a gain.
  • JustJenn419
    JustJenn419 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    IS IT MONDAY ALREADY!??!!??!?? :noway: Where did the weekend go?!?!? I hope you all had a wonderful couple of days and for those who have off today (like myself, hehe) I hope you are still enjoying your weekend! I apologize for being completely missing for the last two days. When I tell you it was non-stop, I am far from lying! I did log everything though through my phone. Every bad choice I made is in my diary :grumble: And from what I can see, most of you kept up with your logging as well!

So did tracking everything help with making better choices? Did you see any difference this week because of it? How did you make out with the pilates? Sore I hope :wink:

Well, I have another non-stop day planned today so I will be back on later to compile all of your data. Please make sure to post your weigh-in before 5pm today so that I can get everything in are ready for tonight. If you are friends with someone who hasn't weighed-in yet, give them a friendly nudge :flowerforyou:

:heart: :heart: :heart:
  • Cmuehe
    Cmuehe Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hey Jenn,

I didn't get to post over the weekend. I'm at 168.0. Just kind of holding there. Getting a thyroid check done today. We'll see!

Christine
  • shaverkl191
    Options
    Sorry I'm late!
    CW: 129.6
    Sooo I'm back up :sad: and totally bummed about it! On Friday I went to see my doctor for some blood test results. Everything was fine but he said my cholesterol is a bit high. He told me I need to lose at least 20% body fat (20 pounds)!! This kind of upset me because that seems like such an unrealistic number. If I lost 20 pounds I'd only be 109 lbs, and that hardly seems healthy. I've also been of track this week due to it being Thanksgiving here in Canada. But today is a new day and it's time to get back on track.
  • athederan
    athederan Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    CW: 221

Last weeks reading was a false weigh in. Last Friday's weight was 220 and it jumped all the way to 224 on Tuesday. I just weighed myself today and I'm officially 221. I hope my weight doesn't fluctuate again this week. I've been doing the shred and I've lost 3 pounds since Tuesday. It's so hard but I can see results already. I'm not giving up on it! Hopefully it will help me accomplish my birthday goal!!!

I see a lot of losses this week and I'm so happy for everyone!!!! Keep up the great work guys!!!!
  • jackelyn14
    Options
    CW : 218 .... I don't think it was great having a weigh in right after thanksgiving. But hopefully this week I can burn it off plus more. :)
  • APO_Katie
    APO_Katie Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    CW:175.4lb

It's down from the last two weeks! YAY! I am going to work my tushie off this week because I want to hit that 10 lb mark SOOOOOOOOOOO bad! and it's so close that it is killing me!
  • abeks
    abeks Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    CW 182
  • sfalk1977
    sfalk1977 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Down 1lb - so current weight is 173lb.
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    last week - 202.2
    this week - 200.2

week's loss - 2 lbs :drinker:
  • teri1956
    teri1956 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    CW: 202

No change this week, but slow but steady.
  • PositivePower
    Options
    Oh man I am having a hard day! I can't find my glasses :explode: I can see but they help so much when I am on the computer. I have been straining all day to work and playing on MFP!

I wanted to share a food find!

I hope some of you have Trader Joes in your area!!!!! I enjoyed a Pizza Primavera Guilt Free for lunch 250 calories!!! Totally yummy. Also I am enjoying something different....Roasted seaweed. It is really good..only 60 calories for the whole package. I heard they are selling the seaweed at costco too.

Enjoy :glasses:
  • chrisraem
    chrisraem Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    cw: 182.6