Options

Replies

• FAVOLOSOMII
    FAVOLOSOMII Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on that milestone!
  • sheaboo88
    Options
    Wow, what an accomplishment! You are an inspiration! Keep up the great work, friend! :)
  • Jezza777
    Jezza777 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Inspirational bro!
  • beautybrainsbooty
    beautybrainsbooty Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    *INSPIRED* What a difference. Wow! You look awesome and I bet you feel even better than that. Be well & keep pushing!! :))
  • salmat77
    salmat77 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: WOW you look awesome, congratulations and thanks you are truly an inspiration!!!
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Awesome
  • twinsanity
    twinsanity Posts: 1,847 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! What a milestone! You look fantastic, keep up the great work and good luck with your upcoming 1/2 marathon, full marathon and Ironman!
  • Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Wow! just wow! well done!
  • MarkTheBeastR
    MarkTheBeastR Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Thanks everybody! @TripleB thanks for the friend add.
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great Job!!!
  • lisasdoinit
    lisasdoinit Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a fabulous post to read !! Here I am, half way through "Day 1" (again) and wondering why i'm bothering at 42 years old.

Your before and after pics,a s well as your enthusiasm is why I should bother!! Just think, I could be posting something similar a year from now!

Thanks for sharing!
    ~ lisa
  • ktfitzgerald
    ktfitzgerald Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is fantastic!
  • CorinthiaB
    CorinthiaB Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Awesome job! Looking good...
  • alfredapittman
    alfredapittman Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Bravo. Congrats on your success.
  • MarkTheBeastR
    Options
    Thanks so much to everyone for the support and encouragement. This is what a community is all about. Encouraging and supporting each other as we struggle daily to reach our goals and dreams. I am very blessed to have people like you in my life for sure.

@lisasdoinit I can't wait to read your success story here in a few months. It will be awesome! I am sure of that!
  • tjoggie
    Options
    That's amazing, congrats on all that hard work paying off!
  • MarkTheBeastR
    Options
    Same to you @tjoggie! Congrats man.
  • MarkTheBeastR
    Options
    I just wanted to say thanks again to everybody for your encouragement and support. This has been an amazing journey. The great thing is that anybody can do this. It is possible to change your life.
  • noneya2010
    noneya2010 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Then I started walking. Wow was I SLOW!!! I could only walk about a mile and it took me about 18:30 minutes to do that. But I kept going.

Hey now -- what's wrong with an 18 minute mile?!! :laugh: (I'm tring to do it in 19 minutes!!)

Seriously -- that is a fabulous loss -- 100 POUNDS in 7 1/2 months??? Wow -- CONGRATULATIONS!!
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You rock!

...you also look like a super hero! hahaha ...just sayin.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!