Exercises at work?

Options
Does anyone have any work exercises that I can do without making myself look like an idiot!?! Our office is wide open, so my co-worker can see me all of the time. Lol. Most of my day is spent here, so I would like to get a little workout in! Any advice!?!

Thanks guys!

-Angela

Replies

• voluptuous_veggie
    voluptuous_veggie Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    kiegels.
  • TropicalKitty
    TropicalKitty Posts: 2,298 Member
    Options
    kiegels.

Love it! haha

On another note, little things work too, like take a walk over to your coworker's desk instead of email or calling. Long route to the potty. Stairs not elevator.
    You can also get stationary pedals for under your desk.
  • southerngirlspa
    Options
    I did kickbacks in the bathroom at work the other day. Held on to the edge of the sink and just did 10 with each leg... :tongue:
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    I have a toning group on here - I do most of my exercises while at work (during a trip to the bathroom). Like today's mission was 100 crunches. Tomorrow is 75 squats, etc. You are more than welcome to join. Look for the link in this forum. It is called Beth's Angels Toning Group.
  • allyfry
    allyfry Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Get a yoga ball to sit on instead of a chair. You can move around quite a bit and do balance exercises without it looking out of place.
  • MrsRadder
    MrsRadder Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Bump

I do little butt squeezes :)
  • emilybeatrice1
    emilybeatrice1 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    i try to do calf raises when no one is looking. it mostly just looks like i cant sit still, so i dont really look like a weirdo
  • lynnmarie60
    Options
    I do leg lifts under my desk with ankle weights and I do sitting ab crunches (leading forward and backward, inhaling and exhaling while I push in my abs toward my back).
  • rachel4
    rachel4 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    You could go into the handicap bathroom and do squats.. 100 only take 10 minutes to do.:smile:
    Also you could run an errand and hit the stairway for a few flights!
    I have heard that if you use a yoga ball as a desk chair that will give you a great butt workout!
    I know what you mean though. I’d hate for someone to walk by my office and see me doing lunges or pushups:blushing:
  • everydaypam
    everydaypam Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I did kickbacks in the bathroom at work the other day. Held on to the edge of the sink and just did 10 with each leg... :tongue:

We have small bathrooms at work and I just imagined accidentally taking out a coworker in the bathroom. Thanks for making me chuckle today.
  • harmony223
    harmony223 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Squats in the bathroom and dips with your hands on the sink.
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    I do exercise in teh bathroom or an empty conference room. High knees, jumping twists, jumping jacks etc. I do squats, push ups, sit ups, tricep dips and such in my cube. Also, you could walk to teh furthest bathroom everytime you go.

BTW if some one sees me doign jumping jacks in teh ladies room i just smile and say " I have to fit it in some time" most people smail enad say good for you.
  • rachel4
    rachel4 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I do exercise in teh bathroom or an empty conference room. High knees, jumping twists, jumping jacks etc. I do squats, push ups, sit ups, tricep dips and such in my cube. Also, you could walk to teh furthest bathroom everytime you go.

BTW if some one sees me doign jumping jacks in teh ladies room i just smile and say " I have to fit it in some time" most people smail enad say good for you.
    AGREED!!!!!!!! GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!!