What Are You Having For Dinner Tonight?

Options

Replies

• surfrgrl1
    surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Chicken fajitas! No sour cream or any of that garbage.

Chicken fajitas with mexican shredded cheese on a Mama Lupes' low carb tortilla. I completely forgot that I had sour cream (other garbage) to put on mine!!
  • ConnieSG
    ConnieSG Posts: 376
    Options
    We had homemade salisbury steak, mashed potatoes, cream corn and french style green beens!!
  • emmiee921
    emmiee921 Posts: 224
    Options
    Nothing. :( Ate all my cals for lunch. :)

You could just have protein
  • jocelynna
    jocelynna Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    not sure,, maybe rabbit food? I only have 338 calories to go for the rest of day...

My dinners are only around 250-300 calories, and I have regular meals (3 oz. of protein, 1/4 cup of carb side, 1/2 cup or more of veggie). No need to limit yourself to rabbit food. :wink:
  • emmiee921
    emmiee921 Posts: 224
    Options
    Lean beef and vegetable stir fry w/o the rice
  • it_be_asin
    it_be_asin Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Vegetarian enchiladas. Made of awesome and 600 calories. Love them.
  • dolphin21
    dolphin21 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Today I feel like some orange ckicken and some broccoli! So I'm making it for dinner right now!!!! I don't do this often so I'm going to enjoy it:smile:
  • EMc4452
    EMc4452 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Grilled chicken tossed with grilled zucchini, grilled red onions, and grilled plum tomatoes. Then I tossed all that in balsamic vinegarette, a little feta cheese, and arugala. Delicious!
  • B3Streeter
    B3Streeter Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Tilapia topped with pesto & artichokes. It comes frozen for only 300calories! Oh & some skinnytaste pumpkin spice cupcakes with pumpkin cream cheese frosting!
  • sissamae
    sissamae Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Taco Salad!

Lean ground turkey meat (99%)
    lettuce
    tomato
    Salsa Verde
    Chunky red salsa

having the same but with chicken :)
  • clouise8516
    clouise8516 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    How do you make your cabbage soup?
  • LisaKyle11
    LisaKyle11 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    homemade split pea soup with grilled turkey and swiss sandwiches (and brussels sprouts as our veggie). it's raining like crazy outside...so soup it is!
  • 20dee
    20dee Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    homemade steak fajita -- steak, mix of peppers (red, green and yellow) and onions, salsa, jalapenos, lettuce and water to drink
  • SheriBethB
    SheriBethB Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    chicken stir-fry and jasmine rice :)
  • Raf702
    Raf702 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Nothing, lol. I've hit my maintenance calories for the day already. haha
  • ecaz
    ecaz Posts: 115
    Options
    sloppy joes made with ground turkey breast on whole wheat bun. I had mine open faced so it seemed like more than one sandwich. Side of corn...it was the only frozen veg I had !! Guess I need to go to the store!
  • MelodAngel
    Options
    Homemade chili with peppers, onions, carrots, tomatoes, spinach onions and all sorts of beans. YUM! With white rice, but not too much :)
  • Rilke
    Rilke Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    Red potatoes and brussels sprouts roasted with olive oil, garlic (lots of garlic) and seasoning. Prep + cook took nearly an hour, but it was totally worth it.
  • Mommawarrior
    Mommawarrior Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Chicken cooked in a skillet with chicken broth, lemon juice, garlic powder, onion powder and pepper. As a side....my favorite, steamed broccoli, steamed only in water, no butter or salt added.
    This is a favorite meal of mine.
  • mariapuhl
    mariapuhl Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Chicken and rice. My norm... or maybe I'll change it up and eat a potato instead haha