Who wants to loose 100 lbs with me?

Options

Replies

• andrea198721
    andrea198721 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I have about 170 to lose.....y'all can all feel free to add me as well.
  • nacobi
    nacobi Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I do!!! I do!!!!! I would be even under my college weight if I did that. It would be awesome
  • Thinwithin2010
    Thinwithin2010 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Just coming back tonight from being away for many months. I have a lot more then 100 to lose but would love some friends who will be on here a while to achieve their goal.
  • melendew
    Options
    Count me in I will loose 100 lbs with all of you. :glasses
  • hart310
    hart310 Posts: 11
    Options
    I am new to "myfitnesspal", how do I find the group you mentioned?
  • thintyanhuey
    Options
    count me in, ladys~~
  • browneyes3257
    Options
    You can add me ......
  • Platoonmom2004
    Options
    me too me too!! add me if you would like!
  • miadvh
    miadvh Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm Mia..19 with a 2 yo son..looking to go from 220 to 130..so pretty close to 100! I would love to build some close relationships with a few ladies in a similar position..maybe to have personal challenges so we can have someone we're absolutely accountable to. Of course all friends are welcome! :) Good luck everyone! :D
  • AngelikaLumiere
    AngelikaLumiere Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    AlynLeigh - You click on the name of the person you want to friend and that takes you to their profile page, and then click on "add as Friend" button.

hart310 - Go to Message Boards, click on Motivation and Support, then click on "Search" in the list across the top and type in " Need to lose 100 lbs. or more? Lets start a group! " hopefully that will get you there. The group moves pretty fast so it may be listed on the first page so you won't have to search. But, you know what, so many people responded to this I think we have a new support group here! And since I have exactly 100 to lose I'm IN!
  • kahavi
    kahavi Posts: 35
    Options
    I'm with all of you! Trying to drop about 132 lbs, so it's a long road ahead.

Best wishes to all! We can do this!
  • Angellore
    Angellore Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Ooh, me too. I'll send a friend request now. Anyone else wants to add me i'm always happy to have more friends.
  • kp_88
    kp_88 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this and would love support! I would love to support all of you in yoyr weight loss as well. I don't know how to add people or any of that.
  • jeevasen
    Options
    heeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyy iam on it.love to reduce weight and will definetly do it.
  • zcoop
    zcoop Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Good morning Everyone! I recieved so many wonderful responses to joining me on my journey! The encouragement is so needed and is wonderful! We can do it!!! Okay so here are some goals for the rest of the week
    1)Today-Workout at least 30 mins. Even if its walking or biking or swimming. Doesnt matter what you choose! Just something! Lets get moving!
    2)Wed-Workout 30 mins and eat at least 3 fruits
    3)Thurs-Workout 30 mins, eat at least 3 fruits and 2 veggies
    4)Friday-Workout 30 mins, eat 3 fruits, 2 veggies, and look at yourself in the mirror and tell yourself your beautiful or handsome just the way you are
    5)Sat-Rest from workouts if you choose. But still eat 3 Fruits and 2 veggies at least. and allow yourself one treat for the week. But no more than 300 calories. Have a good one guys Be blessed in your journey. And remember the race is not given to the swift or the strong but the one who endures untill the end! Were going to endure! Amen!
  • Menene
    Menene Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Pick Me Pick Me!!!
  • AngelikaLumiere
    AngelikaLumiere Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    zcoop- I love your quote, because it is so true. So here's to enduring until we are all the healthy skinny minis we deserve to be,:flowerforyou:
  • heather311
    Options
    ME!!! I'm here for you girl! :)
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    lost 80, now i got 50 more to go :flowerforyou:
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I have lost 50 and have another 60 to go ! Feel free to add me as a friend!