Who wants to loose 100 lbs with me?

zcoop
zcoop Posts: 12 Member
edited October 3 in Introduce Yourself
Im trying to loose 100lbs and needs friends:). Whose with me?? lol

Replies

• *ding ding* im on that path girl! (:
  • Im trying to loose 100lbs and needs friends:). Whose with me?? lol

I would like to be your friend if you don't mind someone who needs to lose 125 pounds,,,, I just joined MFP so I am not sure how to add friends,,, will someone help me??

Lee
  • AdymondNtheRuff
    AdymondNtheRuff Posts: 108 Member
    Oooo oooo me me me me!
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    I would love to support you on your journey!!
  • AlynLeigh
    AlynLeigh Posts: 39 Member
    I do I do!!! ^_^
  • cloneme_losehalf
    cloneme_losehalf Posts: 356 Member
    Still looking to lose 133 here! Looking for the army to fight this battle. Feel free to add me if you wish!
  • cloneme_losehalf
    cloneme_losehalf Posts: 356 Member
    Still looking to lose 133 here! Looking for the army to fight this battle. Feel free to add me if you wish!
  • Nikki_is_Knotty
    Nikki_is_Knotty Posts: 248 Member
    Me, me, me!!
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Welcome and I am also on the 100+ yellow brick road
  • GownleyC2
    GownleyC2 Posts: 72 Member
    zcoop,
    I am on the 100 lbs boat.
  • AngelikaLumiere
    AngelikaLumiere Posts: 862 Member
    There is a support group called "Need to loose 100lbs or more? Let's start a group" It is a very active group with lots of encouragement, suggestions and discussions.
  • whoa kelly,, you lost so much.. I would love to be your friend too,, as i can use help when I trip. I have 125 to work on...

Lee
  • AlynLeigh
    AlynLeigh Posts: 39 Member
    Im trying to loose 100lbs and needs friends:). Whose with me?? lol

I would like to be your friend if you don't mind someone who needs to lose 125 pounds,,,, I just joined MFP so I am not sure how to add friends,,, will someone help me??

Lee

Girl, we are all in this together. If its 25 lbs or 250 lbs. ^_^
  • melkadee
    melkadee Posts: 5,598 Member
    I'm in!
  • hart310
    hart310 Posts: 11
    I am in! I have about 120 pounds that I would like to lose.
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Down 23 exactly 100 to go
  • evelynr14
    evelynr14 Posts: 172 Member
    My starting weight was 234lbs at 5'0 and according to my BMI, I should be 120lbs, so I had 100+ to lose. I'm at 200lbs (give or take a few) right now. I put my goal weight at 140lbs because of my body type but I don't remember the last time I was ever that skinny so I have to see what looks and works best for my body. So I might need to lose between 60 - 90 lbs, depending...

BUT anyways, My name is Evelyn :) and I would LOVE to join all you ladies on this journey!
  • I have about 95 that I would like to lose - honestly I would love to lose 105, but I'll have to see when I get closer. I can't even remember what it was like to be 135lb. Haven't been that small in half a lifetime... Would love all the support I can get!
  • Marcel7
    Marcel7 Posts: 52 Member
    As AngelikaLumiere's husband, I support her efforts and yours as well. When I started, I had over 100 lbs to lose. While I am well on my way to my goal, my challenge will be to maintain a healthy weight and lifestyle. I'm glad there are so many other supportive people on the journey with me.
  • Romans624
    Romans624 Posts: 822
    I am looking to lose around 120-150 lbs... depends on how things get when they get there! :)
  • andrea198721
    andrea198721 Posts: 173 Member
    I have about 170 to lose.....y'all can all feel free to add me as well.
  • nacobi
    nacobi Posts: 28 Member
    I do!!! I do!!!!! I would be even under my college weight if I did that. It would be awesome
  • Thinwithin2010
    Thinwithin2010 Posts: 166 Member
    Just coming back tonight from being away for many months. I have a lot more then 100 to lose but would love some friends who will be on here a while to achieve their goal.
  • Count me in I will loose 100 lbs with all of you. :glasses
  • hart310
    hart310 Posts: 11
    I am new to "myfitnesspal", how do I find the group you mentioned?
  • count me in, ladys~~
  • You can add me ......
  • me too me too!! add me if you would like!
  • miadvh
    miadvh Posts: 290 Member
    Hello! I'm Mia..19 with a 2 yo son..looking to go from 220 to 130..so pretty close to 100! I would love to build some close relationships with a few ladies in a similar position..maybe to have personal challenges so we can have someone we're absolutely accountable to. Of course all friends are welcome! :) Good luck everyone! :D
  • AngelikaLumiere
    AngelikaLumiere Posts: 862 Member
    AlynLeigh - You click on the name of the person you want to friend and that takes you to their profile page, and then click on "add as Friend" button.

hart310 - Go to Message Boards, click on Motivation and Support, then click on "Search" in the list across the top and type in " Need to lose 100 lbs. or more? Lets start a group! " hopefully that will get you there. The group moves pretty fast so it may be listed on the first page so you won't have to search. But, you know what, so many people responded to this I think we have a new support group here! And since I have exactly 100 to lose I'm IN!
This discussion has been closed.