The "BEFORES"

Options
miadvh
miadvh Posts: 290 Member
This is me 9/1/11. Haven't really changed since then since I've been doing what I always did. :/

28bbtw2.jpg

Heres from today (10/10/11). I was wearing my new birthday/halloween/anniversary dress. Lol. Yes..I plan to wear it for all 3. 10/25/11, 10/31/11, & 11/6/11.

k4807b.jpg

I'm posting these before pics because I need to feel like I'm being held accountable. If I post my "fat pictures", I'll absolutely have to come back and show off my "sexy thinner pictures", right? :)

Anyone else feel free to show off your before pictures..I'll be coming back near the end of the month to post some updates..Hopefully you will too! :D

Replies

• mrivera713
    mrivera713 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    bump (Until I can post my pics that I took last week) I'll join you!
  • freeofweight
    Options
    Nice pictures! You're really pretty! I'm doing the same thing with my profile picture lol. I know it looks awful. I want to take a new picture after each month to see my progress though. I took this one today.
  • rachdlew
    rachdlew Posts: 108
    Options
    Good luck with the weight loss girl. I wish I would have posted pics before I started my weight loss and now I am regretting it. THat dress is awesome and you are rockin it by the way. You have great confidence.
  • Bethany289
    Bethany289 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I think what your doing is awesome! And when you come back with those thin pictures you'll have a new appreciation for yourself! Ill totally join you and post my pics in the morning! Good Luck!
  • miadvh
    Options
    Yay! Glad some of you are going to join in! :D And thanks for the compliments! :blushing:
    Good luck to all of you! Can't wait to see all of our AFTERS!:happy:

Oh and feel free to add me btw..just send a message with where ya found me, if you will! :D I'm going to try to be pretty active on here starting....NOW. :)
  • Moneicalynn
    Moneicalynn Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I did the same thing... I posted my b4 pics that way I can see my progress.... my pics are not to pretty either... but im willing to post them that way i got to look @ them to keep me moving I got a long way to go.....lol
    Good Luck everyone :)
  • lilrahme
    lilrahme Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Wow. I have to say you're amazing!! You have so much more confidence then me. This is a pretty fantastic way to get you motivated. I wish you the best of luck, and if i build up enough courage i might post mine up to.....:S
  • miadvh
    Options
    Glad y'all are liking this idea! :) I'm almost considering printing mine out and taping them to my fridge and cabinets..I'm TERRIBLE and late night snacking and maybe seeing what I'm adding to would make me atleast think about it! :laugh:
    Once I lose 20 lbs..I think I might post pics actually showing my belly instead of concealing it to keep me going even more! But at this moment in time..I'm not near brave enough! :P
  • miadvh
    Options
    just bumping. :)
    Goodmorning everyone! Hope you all have a great day!
  • PBJunkie
    PBJunkie Posts: 652
    Options
    Bump...will add my pics later
  • aishabeazley
    Options
    Hi
    Really awesome idea, keep up the good work and you'll achieve your dreams and goals..Only you can change yourself and glad your keeping positive :)
  • deniseg31
    deniseg31 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey. I started off at 219 - it's hard but it gets better as you go along. Chin-up and always keep moving forward. You will NOT regret anything that you do to better your health.
  • a1rose
    a1rose Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Here are my "before" photos!! :)

sept28_2011.png
    oct10_2011.png
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    Cute dress!!
  • MissMotown
    Options
    I'm in!!! I will post my before pics tonight!! Going to be difficult but I will do it! Congrats on your weight lose so far!
  • ohraspberries13
    Options
    That's a great idea; a great way to keep yourself motivated!
  • miadvh
    Options
    Alright y'all don't be shy! :) Think of how cool it will be to come back looking so much better and post your new pics compared to the old! WOOHOO for looking EVEN MORE awesome in the future! We are all beautiful/handsome no matter what..but at some point, after some hard work and dedication, we can all be BANGIN'!:happy:
  • miadvh
    Options
    The more, the merrier! :flowerforyou:
  • miadvh
    Options
    I was a bit lazy this month as far as food and exercise are concerned..but here's my Halloween pic! :)

2dj9eeq.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!